For those who do Lean Cuisine occasionally

Options
Found a really good Lean Cuisine - Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli. It's so good, only 290 calories. Had ravioli stuffed with mushroom and cheese, spinach and red pepper. It really is one that tastes more 'home cooked'. Just thought I'd share!

Replies

• bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy the odd Lean Cuisine. I'll give it a try..
  • mrsrobinsonlauraj
    mrsrobinsonlauraj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just came back to Lean Cuisines since their sodium level and calories have dropped. Love the steamers! I remember back when the sauce all tasted the same too but now I agree that they taste more "home cooked".
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Yay for steamers. They even work in my crappy microwave at work!
  • soon2blollar
    Options
    I love lean cuisine! I keep some in the freezer at work in case I don't have time to fix my lunch then I don't have to eat out. They have these new chicken garlic spring rolls. OMG these things are so freaking tasty =) I'll have to try the mushroom ravioli =)
  • captainamy11
    captainamy11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    They just highlighted the Lean Cuisine stuffed ravioli on Hungry Girl today!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    When I make something really yummy for my hubby...I have one of the Lean Cuisines....They are pretty good.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I just bought some frozen mushroom ravioli from Trader joe's today. I am excited to try it.
  • formersec
    formersec Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just came back to Lean Cuisines since their sodium level and calories have dropped. Love the steamers! I remember back when the sauce all tasted the same too but now I agree that they taste more "home cooked".

650 mg. of sodium in the Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli is not that low.
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options

650 mg. of sodium in the Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli is not that low.

True, but for a prepared frozen food it's comparatively low. I wouldn't recommend a sustained diet of anything like Lean Cuisine, but as an occasional convenience meal it sure beats eating out (both in dietary quality AND price!).