From the Department of Duh, Nutella =/= Healthy

Options

Replies

• MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    LOL I just did saw it on yahoo homepage! sure hope I get my free 5 jars! Even if they're the little ones!
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    You don't have to live in California, you can still join the class action settlement for free Nutella, I did!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Good. Grief.

Nutella has long since been available in the UK and we'd spread it on toast, but never did we believe it was a health food. I don't know why it's taken off so quickly here in the US. Probably the same reason Krispy Kremes have recently taken the UK by storm. It's something different. Still can't believe people don't read the damn labels.

you've gone this long without Krispy Kremes? :noway: :noway: :noway:

lol

Nutella is good, and it's not a bad food in moderation if it's something someone likes.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I read about that earlier. Now all I can think about is getting home to make love to my Nutella.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Sure, the commercials are misleading but how hard is it to read a label?? It's like the woman who sued because the coffee cup didn't say it was hot. I am fully convinced that the human race is doomed to stupidity.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kremes is healthy, though, roight?

You can close your eyes and eat them. That makes them 0 calories, right?

Correctamundo. Now u have made me want to eat some out of my cupboard! Will. Not. Open. Jar...
  • Masterdo
    Masterdo Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Nutella is awesome :)

And if someone's pride is low enough that they are willing to put their name on an obesity suit like the one against McDonald's... Well they deserve their few $$ and their 15 minutes of glory.

Dance, monkey, dance!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I've never had Nutella. It always scared me.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    Options
    World Market sells a half nutella/half vanilla spread. . . i had to stop buying it cuz I would be a glutton about it!

Must. Find. World Market.
  • MaryDreamer
    Options
    https://nutellaclassactionsettlement.com/Home.aspx

OK so I don't get 5 free jars but $20 instead that's OK I won't be tempted to eat it all cuz I could!
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I bet pretty much everybody who opts in and gets the $$ will use it buy more Nutella. Can anyone have actually thought it was health food? Theater of the absurd in kangaroo court.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I have a jar in my pantry.

I have never tasted Nutella.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Thanks, claimed my 5! :)

I hope you're kidding.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Looks healthy to me....

92323861081387030_SGSzYdMz_c.jpg

d'aaawwwww.... :laugh: :heart:
  • dawnagetsfit
    Options
    Seriously?

The commercial did come off as claiming a healthy stance but still.. READ THE LABEL.

My gosh.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    Options
    I bet pretty much everybody who opts in and gets the $$ will use it buy more Nutella. Can anyone have actually thought it was health food? Theater of the absurd in kangaroo court.

Whatevs. I'll be buying stuff to put it on too!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Wow...I am a million kinds of sad! You mean to tell me I should not sit down with my celery and use it as a spoon for my jar of nutella??? DAMNIT! I will never get that celery down now!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    Options
    Looks healthy to me....

92323861081387030_SGSzYdMz_c.jpg

d'aaawwwww.... :laugh: :heart:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    ::laps spoon and puts Nutella jar back into desk drawer::
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Good. Grief.

Nutella has long since been available in the UK and we'd spread it on toast, but never did we believe it was a health food. I don't know why it's taken off so quickly here in the US. Probably the same reason Krispy Kremes have recently taken the UK by storm. It's something different. Still can't believe people don't read the damn labels.
    Nutella is not new to the US.