meetup!

Options

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about bringing protein drinks; we provide them to new members.

Oh, that's good to hear!
    I'm thinking I won't eat anymore meat today; sounds like I'll be getting all the protein I need at this meetup?

I think they provide plenty of meat. And tacos.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Do you like eating tacos? Because, as I recall, those groups have a very bad ratio of guys to girls.... like 12:1. But if you're like me... you just can't eat enough tacos!

I get to eat tacos? I love tacos! Mmm, I can already feel the juices of the tacos dripping down my lips!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    OMG this is so wrong...

Thank you! Needed a good laugh today!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Do you like eating tacos? Because, as I recall, those groups have a very bad ratio of guys to girls.... like 12:1. But if you're like me... you just can't eat enough tacos!

I get to eat tacos? I love tacos! Mmm, I can already feel the juices of the tacos dripping down my lips!

Don't forget to share. It's very important to share.
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Oh, I will always share my taco. With anyone. Anywhere. Anytime. I'm quite generous.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options

I have a shape that fits incredible into a hole

Well then come! Please COME!
  • cdubbz11
    cdubbz11 Posts: 17
    Options
    >_< i really hope this is all a joke lol
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

I always bring the meat. My if my friend comes, she's got the tacos. Plenty to go around. Now many times we have warm beer too. I tend to skip that, but others don't seem to mind it at all.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Yes... lots and lots, but I should warn you to expect to get a lot of lettuce stuck in your teeth. They tend to be more traditional with their taco preps. Personally, I like just a pinch of lettuce on my taco, and prefer it to be short-cut shredded lettuce.

Stay away from the fish-flavored tacos.
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    cheese & crackers? check!

I'm not sure what to wear to this meetup. any suggestions?

Lube
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Yes... lots and lots, but I should warn you to expect to get a lot of lettuce stuck in your teeth. They tend to be more traditional with their taco preps. Personally, I like just a pinch of lettuce on my taco, and prefer it to be short-cut shredded lettuce.

Oh, I hate lettuce. I hope they don't mind. I always take the lettuce off of my taco. I hate fish tacos!
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

Oh, I hate lettuce. I hope they don't mind. I always take the lettuce off of my taco. I hate fish tacos!

Smart girl! You'll be fine. :wink:
  • steve3146
    steve3146 Posts: 26
    Options
    hard math, cheese & crackers, helmets and tocos...amazing
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Ill bring the soap in case anyone get too dirty.
  • CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Polygamy...isn't that some sort of math? I'm in!

There are three types of people in this world.......Those who are good at math, and those who aren't.

You only listed 4 types of people ??
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    cheese & crackers? check!

I'm not sure what to wear to this meetup. any suggestions?
    You know, there will be plenty of free instruments to put in your pocket, so whatever you wear, make sure you wear a pocket protector.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Can anyone else make it to this meeting? I want you all to taste my delicious taco!
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    Can anyone else make it to this meeting? I want you all to taste my delicious taco!

I'm sure they limit how much sausage is allowed in these taco parties. As much as I'd love to go, they wouldn't want me bringing my sausage to the buffet. :-(
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    I'm sure they limit how much sausage is allowed in these taco parties. As much as I'd love to go, they wouldn't want me bringing my sausage to the buffet. :-(

whaaaat?? But I want to taste your sausage :(