Motivation 101...Do you have any idea....

Options
What's at the end of this weight loss journey... i mean, there is better health, a longer life, confidence through the roof, better clothes, for some there is love... and *cough* a better *cough* sex life !!! i see a majority of the "weight loss new year's resolutioners " have fell off like they do every year, which is very unfortunate for them. When i made up my mind to start this journey, they was no turning back or stopping. This is a journey that is not temporary, this is a life style i'm making permanent. So MFP's across this world, whether you decided to start this journey for family, for health, or just because you tired of carrying all those pounds of depression. Keep at it, we not there yet and there is light at the end of this tunnel. Log those diaries with priority , put on those workout clothes with determination.. and LETS DROP THIS WEIGHT ! Be blessed.

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart:

Super proud of all my MFP friends who keep on truckin' even though there are bumps in the road....

You all have helped me stay on track. I never used to track weekends, but I do now... because I've had good examples to follow. :)

I made a commitment not to go out and buy any new clothes until I reach 140-145.... until I'm back in my size 8's ... so close...

Thanks for always supporting me and for this lovely motivational post.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am proud of ALL my diva pals!!
  • poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    lets get it ladies... happy losing!!
  • plisha729
    plisha729 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    IT'S THE EYE OF THE TIGER, IT'S THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT!
    RISIN' UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVAL!
    AND THE LAST KNOW SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT!
    AND HE WATCHES US ALL WITH THE EEEEYYYYYEEEEEE OF THE TIIIGGERR!
    (ROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR)

LMAO!

I salute all of those who hold themselves accountable, accept their mistakes with heads held high, and keep it moving... ON TO THE NEXT POUND!

Peace and blessing to all the MFPers out there...

Posha