making progress

Options
I have a family that is usually pretty negative towards me loosing weight. (i think becuase they struggle with it, and havent been succesful yet). So i was wanting to share my progress with you guys. i have been doing this for three weeks and have lost 9 pounds! 1 inc around my waist and 3 inc around my midsection!:happy: i am very excited and i feel good about myself. i cant wait to loose more!:bigsmile:

Replies

• Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    Options
    I have a family that is usually pretty negative towards me loosing weight. (i think becuase they struggle with it, and havent been succesful yet). So i was wanting to share my progress with you guys. i have been doing this for three weeks and have lost 9 pounds! 1 inc around my waist and 3 inc around my midsection!:happy: i am very excited and i feel good about myself. i cant wait to loose more!:bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    SA-WEET!!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Keep it up!! :glasses:
  • KristieT
    KristieT Posts: 49
    Options
    Good Job. I know you feel so good.:smile:
  • ladydi
    ladydi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem!! Dont let that get you down!!! Greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaat JOB!!!:drinker:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Kuddo's to you on the weight and inch losses!!! May-be your family will see your success in time and become motivated by you then.Keep up the great work!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: