Replies

• Newhampshireboy
    Options

I have a shape that fits incredible into a hole

Well then come! Please COME!

Well us new Hampshire folks are all rednecks so Ill have the cottage ready
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Although I love tacos, I prefer sausage. Do you think there'll be enough to go around?
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Don't worry if they ask you to drop your keys into a basket on your way in.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Ill bring the soap in case anyone get too dirty.

What if I like to be dirty ?? Would it be a bad thing if I stayed a dirty girl
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Although I love tacos, I prefer sausage. Do you think there'll be enough to go around?
    That's why we limit the amount of sausage, we want everyone to get some, but not so much that it just goes to waste all over the place. We don't like to leave sausage un-eaten.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    That's why we limit the amount of sausage, we want everyone to get some, but not so much that it just goes to waste all over the place. We don't like to leave sausage un-eaten.

That's understandable!
  • Tiggerrick
    Options
    That's understandable!
    Hey, if you have any other female friends, they are welcome to come with you too. The more, the merrier, and we enjoy sharing.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    i hope you are going to add all these calories to your food journals, just sayin-Ty
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    Nah, it's a "CHEAT" day :P
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Nah, it's a "CHEAT" day :P
    Mybad, *grabs popcorn*
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    That's understandable!
    Hey, if you have any other female friends, they are welcome to come with you too. The more, the merrier, and we enjoy sharing.

Yes. Single guys on the other hand are typically not allowed.
  • Tiggerrick
    Options
    That's understandable!

Yes. Single guys on the other hand are typically not allowed.
    Well, that's not quite right. We do allow a few single guys, but not too many because, well, guys tend to want to eat all the tacos, and then there's not enough tacos to go around, and someone might get butt hurt in the end because they didn't get some of the nice, juicy tacos.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    and someone might get butt hurt in the end

Errrr, yeah about that. If you told some of the single guys they might end up butthurt they would probably decide they had better things to do with their time.

Like drink paint stripper.