Hi! I need friends and montivation :)

Options
I'm here for the 2nd time around, but this time I mean business and am serious and determined to lose this weight!! I tried MFP last year and I never used it. This year I am serious about losing this weight. My goal is to lose 55 lbs. I stopped drinking soda and changed my diet about 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago I was 218 now yesterday when i started MFP again I did my wieght and measurements and am 205! Hopefully with hard work and determiniation I will meet my goal. I need friends also to help keep me motivated so add me! :)

Replies

• Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are already off to a really great start!
  • alscompass
    alscompass Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome job from just a few small changes!! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • lillypad1008
    Options
    Great Job!! I am on here everyday..and i will motivate you as much as you motivate back!!
  • Jules_1111
    Options
    Welcome back! :)
  • alan623
    alan623 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You're doing great!!! :-)
  • punkypenny
    punkypenny Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I added you.
  • Belfastlassie
    Options
    Welcome back to mfp, your doing good already before even coming back to mfp, imagine what you will accomplish using all the tools that are available on here.. Well done... Wishing you the best in your journey.
  • Arien78
    Arien78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    We are here for you!
  • amandamay71
    amandamay71 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me as your MFP friend... It is so hard to loose weight, support does make a difference l feel... :-)