I'm new! friends please!

Options
Hi guys, I'm new to this site and very excited about my future weight loss! I've got 40lbs to lose and would love some support and to give support on my journey.

Replies

• keithelston
    Options
    Welcome to the community. Good luck on your goal.
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck....friend me if you'd like!
  • Malafide13
    Malafide13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also new. I hope this site helps you! Welcome :)
  • tbeards2403
    Options
    I'm new as well. You can do it!! WE can do it!!
    Add me!
  • JJacks23
    JJacks23 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome =) and good luck on your goal!! Feel free to add me if you please.
  • wndnls
    wndnls Posts: 25
    Options
    WELCOME ADD ME IF YOU LIKE.
    15471426.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • joenlaura1014
    joenlaura1014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined myself! Good luck on your journey to health!!
  • EnthusiaLove
    Options
    Nothing that is worth having is easy but it so much easier with friends. If you need me-I am here.
  • crystl_eyes
    Options
    Just joined myself and would love to have someone to achieve my goal with as well. We need to lose around the same weight. Feeling very overwhelmed right now....need to find a few people to do this with.
  • crystl_eyes
    Options
    Could you be my friend as well so I can have some support and be a support to you as well?
  • crystl_eyes
    Options
    Love the picture, would love it if you would be a friend to help me get this weight off and to help you as well! What do you think?
  • amadrie
    amadrie Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome and I'am kinda new myself(Jan 2012).. and would like to know how to post a forum / msg with some pics, but not having much luck myself. Also ,how to add the tracker/goal at the end of ur msg like I see some have on theirs..any help will be greatly appreciated...
  • Fallen_Angel226
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose so our goals aren't that far off! :) I'd love to get to know you better and we can help each other stay motivated!
  • rondee15
    rondee15 Posts: 1
    Options
    new to this one too..i was on loseit.com..but I like this app better...more fun...:love:
  • merinefer1972
    merinefer1972 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I joined about a month ago, so I am fairly new too. I haven't been on any of the boards yet. This is my first. Hope to make some friends along the way & give support as well as recieve some motivational tips!
    :wink:
  • MyFaithAtWork
    MyFaithAtWork Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    good luck and always remember you can do it.:smile:
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me. I have lost 40lbs so I know what your going thru.
  • Takf2005
    Takf2005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is an really good program. If you put everything you have had. It really works. Don't leave out an single detel. It's really easy to use and you can use it on your phone or just go on the computer. I love this program. Like you an scan anything and it will do everything for you. You can add me as an friend if you guys want too.
    Bryan
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This is a great place with lots of advice, help and encouragement. Feel free to add me, I'm here every day
  • YAHAIRA2626
    Options
    Welcome to the community