Hey. I'm new. I need some friend support!

Options
Hey everybody. I'm new to this website, and I just joined today. I would like to have a friend to support me, and that I can support back. Thanks!

Replies

• Arien78
    Arien78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new and am in need of friends also!
  • BadCookieMonster
    Options
    Me to. Best of luck to the both of you on your goals.
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Rinna, I can always use more supportive friends. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • mbcan316
    mbcan316 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for 2 weeks now and I'm finally getting the hang of it. I'm always open to new friends, so feel free to send me a friend request. My goal is to lose 50 lbs. & build more muscle. Let's help each other reach our goals!! :flowerforyou:
  • kimmieinkc
    Options
    Hi, I am new as well! I could use some friend support!
  • tastybird
    Options
    Hi, i'm relatively new too. Started using it for a few days in early April then stopped but plan to start again properly. I could use some friends.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i have reached my goal and stayed there over a year. ive been on here since december 28, 2010. if you are in need of encouragement and willing to give it back, anybody feel free to add me in this thread.
  • Sheenamarie7
    Sheenamarie7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been doing MFP for about 3 weeks now. I love it, seems the more friends and support the better though. Feel free to add me as well! Good luck on your journey. We can do this!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    To all new people you can add me if you would like to go on this journey together. I'm looking for positive friends who are serious about loosing weight . Let's do this together!!:smile:
  • LauraAshley95
    LauraAshley95 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You and everyone else are welcome to add me. Been here for about 18 days now and loving it. (:
  • alicepoppyh
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends, feel free to add me! Not that new but still a relative beginner :)