Newbie from Ireland

Options
Hi guys, I'm a bit of a newbie, been reading MFP for ages but I was doing weightwatchers at the time - a change in circumstances meant that I had to quit my WW meetings and after losing 39lbs, I put 10 straight back on again. I'm getting married later this year and I find this site so motivating, I'm still finding my way around but I'm looking forward to getting helpful tips from you and sharing experiences! I have to say I find this the easiest weight loss plan I've ever tried, the constant points watching was becoming unbearable and I was always hungry. Going good so far, onwards & downwards! x

Replies

• flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like some support! Good luck on your journey!
  • cglyfer
    cglyfer Posts: 119
    Options
    Sent you a FR...feel free to add me if you want some accountability and motivation...
  • shannairl
    shannairl Posts: 65
    Options
    Thank you! Wow, such a fast response, really looking forward to getting into it properly! x
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Welcome! Love the Irish friends that i already have and would welcome more so feel free to add me! Good luck on your upcoming wedding and weight loss!
  • nesskehoe
    nesskehoe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You'll love MFP, and good luck on the journey.

I'm losing my extra weight cos I dont want to be a fat bridesmaid. My best friend is getting married in April 2013 and I'm maid of honor so I gave myself a year to lose the weight.

Feel free to add me :)
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Im from Ireland too feel free to add me :-)
  • acarter9674
    acarter9674 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just sent you a FR :o)
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well :) I am getting married in September
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi from Canada!!! I have some Irish blood myself (my last name's Keough, that's the change, it was originally spelled Kehoe but it was changed, not sure why), and I'm always interested in people from, well everywhere!!! My actual name's Jennifer, you can add me to your friend list if you like!!! :happy:
  • 83Queenbee
    Options
    im new
  • summerdaisyboo
    Options
    I'm from Ireland too- have years of having kids and bad habits to make up for.. Add me too??
  • Sarahlynn2012
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) You are more than welcome to add me if you'd like :)
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    welcome ,nice to have a few more irish here,friend request on the way