Not new but looking for some more friends :)

Options
Hey yall I'm Sarah. I've been around MFP for about 10 days now. I'm just looking for a few more friends :)...I'm trying to lose 60-90lbs and im from Mississippi :)

Replies

• Jenn807
    Jenn807 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Welcome to MFP!!!!! I would be happy to be your friend! I am here to tell you this has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me and I LOVE IT!!!! I just hit 30 pounds down this week! I still have 30-40 to go, but it is exciting to know it is working!!!
  • sandralila
    sandralila Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to add you as my friend. Hope to talk soon, I am from Canada, tah
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, I need to loose 84 to start with, then take it from there. I am not from Mississippi, but have driven through there a few times.
  • lc52820
    lc52820 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you :) My name is Laura, I joined MFP back in Jan but haven't really posted on here until recently but am realizing it's a great way to meet people.
  • Dangle52
    Dangle52 Posts: 144
    Options
    add if you like
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    I'm from Mississippi. Well, I've lived so many different places but my family is from Mississippi and I lived there for a total of about 10 years.
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me!
  • dlpack
    dlpack Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, my name is DaOsha. You're welcome to add me. I'm just coming back to MFP to actually stay on this time. I've only been back for about a week. I hope to lose about 80 lbs. It does help to keep you accountable. Keeping track of what you are doing is important. This is an awesome place for support too. Good luck!!
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm always looking for new friends:smile:
  • alaskagrly
    Options
    Feel free to add me! i have about 100 to lose so plan on being around for a while! Amy
  • StephD1185
    StephD1185 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've been on for about 10 days too! I could use some more friends, the ones that I do have are great motivators and inspiration for me, so more would be awesome!! Sent you a request.
  • dunemace
    dunemace Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. My name is Krista (WA) and this is my first day using MFP. I have been using the Omni drops to lose weight and I am on maintenence now so I need to track my foods. I have lost 34.6lbs (49 days) now and I am looking to lose a whole lot more. I have been on a real strict diet and I get to add a few new items into my diet. Anyone else using the drops?
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hi Sarah! first let me say Sarah is my most favorite name; i'm waiting for one of my children to give me a granddaughter name Sarah. sorry for the babble. my name is Rosalind add me in.
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you :) My name is Cindy, I joined MFP back in Jan but haven't really posted on here until recently but am realizing it's a great way to meet people.
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah my name is April. I am new as today :)
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    welcome! you can add me if you wish :bigsmile:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me if you like :) I need some motivation
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Request sent!!
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    Welcome Sarah, this site is great and the folks here are super helpful! Feel free to add me -- can't wait to share the journey to better health!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    me toooo!! Add me :) Names Krysten im short and hefty and Im on a huge lifestyle change!!