Replies

• phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Feel free to add me.
  • row_rivers
    row_rivers Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi! i just started taking this website more seriously. and i found that it helps actually having "friends" on here. not just using it to count calories.
  • Fallen_Angel226
    Options
    I just joined today, but add me please because I'm planning on being on every day and I'd love to know more about it and meet some of you guys! :D
  • Tsoper
    Tsoper Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! It helps so much to have that positive push!
  • amyg1223
    amyg1223 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just getting started! Add me, I am on everyday = )
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Active friends are the best. I joined a couple days ago and am not going anywhere. Found myself on here more than I probably should be... ;)

Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm log on multiple times throughout they day. It keeps me on track!!
  • lnicosia
    lnicosia Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to MFP and new to this forum. I'm excited to be back on track with eating, exercise and overall health. I have a real love for the Lord and am honored to be serving Him and the youth in my local church. My husband and daughter are also new to MFP and we have become committed to treating our bodies as a temple! Glad to be here!!!
  • lisagyo
    lisagyo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! I login everyday and have lost 49 pounds so far! I love this app!
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    im happy to help.. and also need help too!! add me .. xx
  • impossibianca
    Options
    Add me up! :)
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request
  • moeviegrl
    moeviegrl Posts: 52
    Options
    You (and anyone else for that matter) can add me if you like. I'm super active! This is like my second facebook. LOL! I'm on here all the time, at the minimum once a day. :)
  • PBfilledpretzel
    Options
    Here for motivation! Add me!
  • Dstarr13
    Dstarr13 Posts: 15
    Options
    great job! add me and anyone else that would like too. the more the merrier! lets do this! :)
  • morninglilli
    Options
    I am here a couple of times a day! I would love some friends to help me stay on track. My diary is open also :)
    Ill send you a request.
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am actually on several times a day! Feel free to add me! Congrats on your weight lose! Great job!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Here all the time; over 2 years. Feel free to add me.
  • Lakeisha33
    Lakeisha33 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined on thursday but I love this site. I log on several times a day. Feel free to add me.
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been on MFP for about a week and it really has made me anazlye my diet/calories/portions, up the water and get on track with exercise :smile: !!