Another newbie to the site!

Options
gcanter
gcanter Posts: 194 Member
I forgot I had joined MFP a while ago but really got into it when my doctor said it was time to get serious. I didn’t realize it was the same site until I tried to join and realize I was already a member. I did WW two years ago and learned what to eat, lost 35 pounds and was eating what I was supposed to. Over the last two years I have gained back that 35 pounds and now I find that this time I don’t have any stamina. I get winded to easy.
I still have a way to go to reach my ultimate goal, but MFP has really helped in keeping me motivated. I track every calorie I eat and every minute I exercise and this helps me to stay on track. I'm looking to meet some new friends on here too, so feel free to add me. Good luck to you!

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you can handle the sarcasm and crass behavior. big guys rule
  • hatrammell
    Options
    Welcome back! and good luck getting back into shape. It will be tough, but it will so be worth it! Feel free to add me! I think MFP is a great place to get inspiration. I love it so far. I joined about two or three weeks ago and I love it so far! :smile:
  • cgabayrn
    cgabayrn Posts: 1
    Options
    Im new here too! good luck to you! This is my first week and I really like the ease of this site.