My B_ _BS are gone!!

Options
I'm so excited, I have EXCEEDED MY GOAL!! I went from somewhere around 165 to 140 today!!!

Not to minimize my excitement, but why do the girls have to be the first to go? Don't have to worry about buying new undergarments here. Nothing up top will do as there is nothing up top. :laugh:

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    mine are the same hun lol :cry:
    ive gone from 150lbs to 132lbs now and my girls have gone from 38ff to now a 34dd and im devastated :brokenheart:
    but loving my new slimmer body so i suppose i can cope with the girls lol xx
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited, I have EXCEEDED MY GOAL!! I went from somewhere around 165 to 140 today!!!

Not to minimize my excitement, but why do the girls have to be the first to go? Don't have to worry about buying new undergarments here. Nothing up top will do as there is nothing up top. :laugh:

In my dreams. If I could give you some i would. I'm down 80 lbs and still in DDD. :-(
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I had big uns, and about 8 years ago I had reduction done. Now I have lost weight and of course that was the first spot to shrink...IT was a huge adjustment for me after the surgery...now I am like, in shock! I have always had them! But I guess at my age whats the difference,I would rather be healthy. and there is always victoria secrets push up bras!
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I was so glad to get back my itty bitty bewbies once I lost the weight! I hate bras sooo much! And from what I hear having big ones is hard on your back etc...
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I cannot WAIT for mine to go down!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I don't mind that my E's are down to C's right now. I do mind that they are now deflated and look like 2 week old helium balloons. Really??? I mean don't we have enough strikes without adding insult to this injury?

I'm getting a lift when I'm done. I am not losing this weight to only be healthy, there is vanity at stake here!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I cannot WAIT for mine to go down!

SAME HERE!!
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna ask "Need me to help you find them?".....I'm not going to ask "Need me to help you find them?"....I'm not going to ask "Need me to help you find them?"....
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38 c to a 35 a plus...feeling your pain!!!!!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I don't mind that my E's are down to C's right now. I do mind that they are now deflated and look like 2 week old helium balloons. Really??? I mean don't we have enough strikes without adding insult to this injury?

I'm getting a lift when I'm done. I am not losing this weight to only be healthy, there is vanity at stake here!
    LOL Im with you! Im still a G cup right now but they got all flat looking at the top. Eeeww. Not cute! I want a lift too some day.
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    rollin..you're such a guy!!!!!:wink:
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    rollin..you're such a guy!!!!!:wink:

:)
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    my girls have gone from 38ff to now a 34dd and im devastated :brokenheart:

okay i went from having a B to a AA now DONT EVEN WHINE ABOUT HAVING DOUBLE Ds LOL
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm with you... I was a full B when i started... Now I'm barely an A... Wish my husband would let me get augmented!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

okay i went from having a B to a AA now DONT EVEN WHINE ABOUT HAVING DOUBLE Ds LOL

This! I was a D and now I'm a "nearly" A.
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options

This! I was a D and now I'm a "nearly" A.

So sad! Mine also went from a D to barely filling an A.
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for mine to go down too. Unfortunatley, this is the LAST place I lose my weight.
  • gorisn
    gorisn Posts: 11
    Options
    ok im feeling excited that i can actually lose weight in my breast. i am a "I", yes i said "I". i was a DD about 10 yrs ago, 3 kids later and i am a I, i would love to be a DD again but i would even settle for size E!!
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options

You have given me hope! I want mine to shrink!
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    word.... the girls have left the building :( too bad my *kitten* is still ginormous!! LOL