Hello From NC

Options
Hey everyone Im Amanda and i am on a Journey to lose 100lbs i have currently lost 43lbs so far in a yr span, My CW is 274lb I have a long way till I am out of the 200 but i would be extremely happy to achieve that! I look forward for all the support and motivation i can possibly gain from this group. I also enjoy doing challenges and what not! I need a good fun challenge to come apart of summer is right around the corner i would really llove to lose about 20 more lbs!

Replies

• hatrammell
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck!!!! :happy: so glad to have you on here!
  • BeautifulButFat
    Options
    Thanks girl!
  • ChelMar24
    ChelMar24 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello. I reign from NC too. Add me if ya want :)
  • Gerry_Lane
    Options
    Incredible job....keep it up

Gerry
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Welcome! I just moved from NC.I hope you find the support from this site that you are looking for. Feel free to friend me if you would like!
  • SusieLamon
    SusieLamon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I am Susie and am from Alabama. I am also new to the fitness pal. I just joined today! I started on my weight loss journey just 4 days ago. I would enjoy being friends for help, support, and encouragement!
  • sherriaf
    sherriaf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far! Best Wishes to you!! Representing Thomasville, NC :D
  • BeautifulButFat
    Options
    Incredible job....keep it up

Gerry
    Thank alot!!!
  • BeautifulButFat
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I am Susie and am from Alabama. I am also new to the fitness pal. I just joined today! I started on my weight loss journey just 4 days ago. I would enjoy being friends for help, support, and encouragement!
    Hey welcome to MFP. I am not new to the site just new to the group! I always need good supportive friends! and mfp is deff the place for that!
  • BeautifulButFat
    Options
    Congrats on your success thus far! Best Wishes to you!! Representing Thomasville, NC :D

Thanks alot pretty lady!
  • stephanieGbraswell
    stephanieGbraswell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good job on the weight loss and no worries you can do it!
  • BeautifulButFat
    Options
    Good job on the weight loss and no worries you can do it!
    We can do it!!
  • CHAREZ27
    CHAREZ27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! Keep up the good work!
  • BeautifulButFat
    Options
    You go girl!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Same to you!
  • Kalebs8mom
    Options
    Welcome! So good to have u here. I am also from NC! Keep up the great work!