Options
Hi just done my first day and i love this site, have tried ww/ sw and diet pills etc and always gain the weight back with extras .. im 40 soon and have been fat for 14 years on and off now. Cant stand it anymore. so say hi and feel free to correct me or offer tips as i need all the help i can get.. need to lose at least 100lbs , and i dont care how long it takes.::bigsmile:

Replies

• Epetrovitch
    Epetrovitch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to the site. I like the motivation I get and like to give support. I'll send a friend request.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place. you will learn alot about food, fitness, and nutrition. You have the right attitude, do it right, no matter how long it takes!! :flowerforyou:
  • PoeticDeLite
    PoeticDeLite Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck, I'm new here too. Feel free to add me
  • stephanieGbraswell
    stephanieGbraswell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck!
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • melkev93
    melkev93 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI! New member here. Not sure of what I am doing. I've read some posts ( banning people who do not eat 1000 calories, interesting) I have a very low metabolism and struggle with weight loss. Doctor says all my blood tests are the best they have ever been and to keep up what ever it is I am doing. I was doing Herbal Magic, loved the program hated the price I had to pay with out the weightloss. So here I am keeping track one day at a time, being healthy. Need a lot of support.
  • xandreinax
    Options
    Oh well what to say.... I've on diet since last Wednesday ( april18th) and the same i started diet my bff found this app on the iTunes store and we both started using it ... i must say i wasn't thrill with the fact that now i am counting calories and stuff to be honest i felt dumb superficial plastic dunno how to describe it like one of those fancy brattz LOL but after a few days i really liked it ... Now here I am totally into it :)

Its been a week and 2 days and I've lost 8 pounds already which obviously makes any women happy ....

I've been chubby all my life and i have thick bones so i know that i will never be skinny however I am obese now and i was not fitting on my daily jeans :(

I've tried diets and they did work but after you leave them you gain all the weight back and even more .... but hey its never late to start a better and healthier life right?

Hugs and Kisses from Costa Rica ....

Andre
  • horndame
    horndame Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, welcome! It's good to have you here. I will send a friend request... Have a wonderful weekend!
  • Adrievargas
    Options
    Hey I am new to this so dont know for what I am doing. I weigh at least 182 and I want at least weigh 125 so if anyone has ideas to help would love it.
  • GrooveVandal
    GrooveVandal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiya cuz, glad you decided to join us. You won't need any help from me with all these friend requests (lol) but give me a shout if theres anything you're not sure about. If i can't answer it, then theres a thread here somewhere that can! :o)

Love ya xxx
  • charlica
    charlica Posts: 1
    Options
    welcome, you will find you have to do more each day to beat the previous day. its very addictive. good look
  • samjon01
    samjon01 Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome :-)
  • christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    good luck to u on your journey ...sending u a request !!
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean I've tried diet pills and other methods to lose weight but it never works. I'm tired of being overweight and this time I'm getting serious. Good luck to you!
  • amadoresblue
    Options
    Hello, I have only signed up today and already have a couple of questions; Are there other members around my age(75)? and How can I input nutritional information if is not given on the packaging?
  • crivera12398
    Options
    Yes we're all in the same boat. I've tried diet pills and little of everything....this is my last hope..I was at the point of depression. Mfp has helped me alot the last month..n will for u. Add me on:-)
  • dowehall
    dowehall Posts: 2
    Options
    Good for you! I am new also...just signed up yesterday. My daughter lost 52 pounds using fitbit and lots of walking! She did this in only 6 months and she feels and looks so good! One suggestions she made was be sure to eat more often but less at meals. Between meals have low fat snacks...i.e. cheese stick. And she said it helped to have friends to do all this with. I noticed that several people using the fitbit linked to this site so I am encouraged to try.
  • tdj819
    tdj819 Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome to all the newbies! I will gladly accept friends request! We all need motivation no matter the distance!
  • rinnymclaughlin
    Options
    hay everyone, just started today! on this app being losing weight for a while 10kgs so far but just need help with keeping myself 'in line' lol good luck to everyone and add me as a friend if ya want ;)
  • paisleylady
    Options
    Hi all - my first day here too.........saw my mum for the first time in nearly a year and she commented on how fat I am - soul destroying so time to do something !! Can someone tell me what the friend requests are all about please? Do I need friends lol.