My very first time here

Options
Im new to this site will welcome any advice or encouragement given and will try to return the encouragement myself :) Could use a few friends if anyone needs another buddy lol

Replies

• BeautifulButFat
    Options
    Hello welcome! You will deff love the site! alot of good supporters and chubby buddies! good luck!
  • jodigirl03
    jodigirl03 Posts: 111
    Options
    :smile: I'm so excited to be here. 1sst time and I love the phone app. I ll never forget to record a single cal. Welcome. I can't wait to share this journey w new friends. Over by 250 cals today, not bad for a firsttimer. I will have better thought out meals by tomorrow. I promise. Good luck to you all, no goal is unreachable. Xoxo
  • vickiepinkerton
    Options
    Hi it to is my first day here and looking forward to meeting lots of new friends with great ideas and support to help keep me going. Im getting married in July I have alot of weight to loss but it didnt go on over night nor do I think it will come off over night. I would like to be down 30 lbs by then so here I go.
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    There are a lot of great folk on here, but as with any social network sites, there are those jerks as well. I'm motivated by the friends I've met on here and they keep me entertained and inspired. Add me if you like, to see how they support each other.