I'm shy and need help talking to boys

Options
I'm, like, super shy. I have never been comfortable talking to boys 'cause I have always been big, so I'm new to this. When boys come up to me and offer to buy me a drink, I usually say, "you'll have to marry me and have my kids first," and shockingly, they never come back.

I think I'm going to try a new approach where I just go up to them, grab their junk, and say, "I can fux with dat, playa." What do you think? I totally came up with it by myself. I'll let you know how it works!

Replies

• sec126
    sec126 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lmao!! Your too funny. Please don't use that line (the 2nd one). Just be yourself, guys love shy girls. The ones worth talking to will buy you that drink because they get your sense of humor. I know I would. Not hitting on ya but "just sayin"
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    yea the first line would definitly scare me away, the second one would make me think your crazy, if he approaches you he already likes what he sees so just act normal, if that normal is shy then just go with it he will enjoy knowing he makes you a little nervous and will boosy his confidence in the situation
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    I was totally just kidding :) I'm BORED. BE 9:30 PM ALREADY!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    How about you just smile and thank the guy. Make small talk and see where that goes. I totally understand that being more attractive can be awkward because yoy aren't used to these situations but I'm hoping you're joking about the lines you drop on these poor guys....

Drunken disclaimer of not fixing typos.... Lol!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Wow how did I miss the just kidding part... Hahaha
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Ahhh don't be shy or you'll be the secluded girl in the corner of the bar with your high heels on :indifferent:

But for real, just accept the drink, chug it, and then do your second option! LOL. Ahh, I'm bored too!
  • MsBangz
    MsBangz Posts: 1
    Options
    lol
  • BeebsAbs
    BeebsAbs Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    try this one...

look at the guy and feel your shirt (sleeve or wherever) and ask him if he know what its made of

when they reply with whatever answer they have just reply with a wink..... Girlfriend material ;)

haha gets a laugh, got me into a 2 year relationship with me using that line on a girl
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ok - the first options says either you are barking mad or that you have a great sense of humour. My response would be to drop down on one knee and propose! I would still be no closer to finding out whether you had a sense of humour or were barking mad, but if I had asked to buy you a drink it would be because you are gorgeous and either way I'd be able to have a better look up close!

As for your second response, well that would terrify me, partly because I wouldn't really know what you were talking about ( I am in my 40's), but despite that, it would still be an obvious come on and that's just plain scary!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    ouch.