Here I go..

Options
Hello!
I'm Ashlee, 23 yrs old and a stay at home Mom to three amazing little girls.

I joined the gym today, and my weight loss goal is to lose 90lbs!
It's time for me, i've been pregnant year after year, and now it's time to get into gear and do me!

I've never ever posted full body shots of myself like i'm about to do so this is going to be a big step.
I need any advice I can get, along with any great food items for picky eaters.
My down fall is I like to snack and I think I eat out of boredem and need to quit that.
Today I really watched myself, and tried not to over eat.

Replies

• AshShayneSyd
    Options
    Trying to figure out how to post pictures.
  • Jules_1111
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place with a ton of supportive people and information. :)
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I am a mom of 2 and and like you decided it was time to get in shape :) If you want a friend add me :)
  • MelissaRaeTerry
    MelissaRaeTerry Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    you can get a photobucket account and get the code from there. but the img at the begining and end of the code needs to be in lower case.
  • BrownEyedDiva
    Options
    Hey! I'm a stay at home mom, I'm 27, I have a hard time when it comes to food. I eat too much and it's hard to control. I know how you feel. we both have the same amount to lose. Good luck to u, if you need support please add me.
  • toria719
    toria719 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mother of 1 so i understand the eatting out of being bored ive been on a diet for about a month and a half and ive done okay im more then positive you can do it!! Good luck!!!

Im trying to lose that much as well!!
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ashlee. My name is Davene and I am 25 years old. I have struggled with weight issues all my life and used food as my comfort. I used it when I was sad or happy and really hide for a lot of years. I have finally been able to get my life back and have lost about 82lbs. I came to fitness pal because I have found that accountability is the best way to find success. I know this journey can very tough and draining, but know that you are not alone. If you are every looking for extra support feel free to add me :)
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm a snacker and boredom eater too. I am changing that one day at a time though. I try to work out a little when I'm feeling hungry or drink water. A lot of the time I mistake thirst for hunger. I try to have only fruits or veggies as snacks but so far I have been having at least one packaged food snack a day in addition to them.

You can add me if you'd like a friend!
  • AshShayneSyd
    Options
    This is a HUGE thing for me to post pictures. =/
    Loss003.jpg
  • AshShayneSyd
    Options
    I don't know why they're so big!

I just had my Daughter 9wks ago, and still look pregnant. I hate it.
    I also had Gall bladder surgery 4wks ago.