30 day shred

Options
I just started the 30DS a few days ago. level 1 was easy so I jumped straight to level 2. I'm thinking about doing it for 15 days then level 3 for the other 15.

will I lose weight from it? I know its a combination of weights, abs, and cardio but there's very little cardio so I feel like I'm just gaining muscle but not losing any fat.

I want to trim my hips and thighs and flatten my stomach (pear shape)..help please!

Replies

• Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    There is no rule that says you can only do 30DS. Alternate with cardio and/or other fitness workouts. I highly recommend Bob Harper's workouts if a butt kicking is what you're after.
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Im doing 3DS along with befit in 90, because I only burn about 200 calories with 3DS due to the lack of cardio I'm guessing.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    If its some high intensity cardio you are after pair it with some of the shorter Turbo Fire workouts! Those will get ya sweaty.
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i have one more week of 30DS. i am down about 5 lbs but have lost a good amount of inches which a lot of my co-workers have been commenting on. From what i have read, people are losing a lot of inches but not necessarily weight on the scale.
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Personally I only lost 7 lbs frm doing the 30 DS but I also lost 1/2" from my neck, 4" from my waist, and 7" from my hips!
  • morrisajoy
    Options
    thats awesome, i would like to try 30 day shred!