Progress Video

Options
adailey94
adailey94 Posts: 30 Member
I love seeing before and after pictures and videos. They're such motivation to me. I'm halfway to my goal weight and made a video on youtube with my results so far. Here's the link http://youtu.be/3OEaq8g0z5Q Feel free to add me on here!

Replies

• nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    LOVE the video!! and the end "coming soon" - awesome!
    and you look stunning, you'll be there in no time-CONGRATS on your progress, looks like someone gets to go shopping soon :))
  • adailey94
    Options
    thanks so much!! I've already started shopping for new clothes haha(:
  • AshShayneSyd
    Options
    Wow!
    You look amazing!
    How did you do it?
    I'm just starting out today, i'm going from 220 to 130.
  • adailey94
    Options
    I bought a heart rate monitor(one with a chest strap), i do everything from dancing all by myself with my ipod, workout dvds, using an elliptical, walks, strength train with dumbbells, push ups. I get bored so easily with the same workout. I also log everyday on here, except the days I go out to the bar because it's just a lost cause those days lol. The first day I got on an elliptical I only lasted 3 mins, it was awful. But still to this day, I have some days where I can only do 5-10 mins. But even walking is such a good workout, I'm always surprised how many calories I burn when I go on walks! I also cut out fast food and regular soda, but I do miss McDonald's terribly! If you log everyday, start some light workouts, your scale will move in no time. Just have to stick with it which is the hard part unfortunately.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Loved it! Congrats on your hard work and accomplishments! I loved the quote! So applicable in my life right now, in many areas!
  • adailey94
    Options
    thank you(:
  • adailey94
    Options
    bump
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    That was awesome. Such a huge change already. You look wonderful. I can't wait to see your "Coming Soon" updated!
  • adailey94
    Options
    Thanks! I'm excited to for the coming soon too!
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job, and I loved the quote and song choice! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!