Help me understand stupid people!

Options
mwcraig34
mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
Just feeling a little surly tonight! I read a thread early tonight with a tag line that was very similar! You see the words your typing on the screen and you still hit the post topic button! I just dont understand can some one please explain this to me! I'm not trying to be mean :bigsmile:

Replies

• cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    Buwhaaaaaa.....good one
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Sorry I can't read...
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    :laugh: loved your response over there. Sounds like something my husband would come up with.
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    LMAO! I dont understand anyone else. Hell, I dont even understand myself. Does it make me stupid? Or am I smart because I realize I can't possibly understand them....or even want to? Ugghhh. no matter. bedtime.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    lmao .. im pretty sure i know what thread .. but i didn't reply to it .. ugh some people
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    People need to take a chill pill. Forums are open for any type of postings. There is a double standard and I don't think she really meant to offend.
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    No I'm serous some one please help me to understand this!!! It's not a Joke!:bigsmile:
  • Ttopeka
    Ttopeka Posts: 160
    Options
    People need to take a chill pill. Forums are open for any type of postings. There is a double standard and I don't think she really meant to offend.

Agreed. Perhaps her phrasing could have been better, but I doubt the intent was malicious. This post, however, is.
  • mwcraig34
    Options

Agreed. Perhaps her phrasing could have been better, but I doubt the intent was malicious. This post, however, is.

What I'm offended! By your statement!
  • amksmk
    amksmk Posts: 40
    Options
    grow up...
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny that you are commenting on other people's intelligence, yet, you can't spell 'serious' or even punctuate a sentence correctly.

Bravo to you!
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    OK so we could start a whole new argument here, but the bottom line is, it was not a smart thing to go on a health and fitness board, where a large portion of the target audience are those who struggle with weight issues, and post something like that.
  • TheDecision
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReeSRpwGjaQByxRbnKK_elyjhsTXoLJfax2pJikAsrF9uhwGDt6g
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    grow up...

I tried it didnt take!
  • Skymochalite
    Skymochalite Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    lol

I replied to this instead of that other thread...
    You'll never understand OTHER people if you're incapable of understanding yourself first.
  • mwcraig34
    Options
    I think it's funny that you are commenting on other people's intelligence, yet, you can't spell 'serious' or even punctuate a sentence correctly.

Bravo to you!

I never said I was smart Captain Grammar!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    OK so we could start a whole new argument here, but the bottom line is, it was not a smart thing to go on a health and fitness board, where a large portion of the target audience are those who struggle with weight issues, and post something like that.

This is a health and fitness board. Just because many people are trying to lose weight doesn't make this myfatlosspal.
    Many are trying to gain, build, maintain, and such.
  • mwcraig34
    Options

So if you're not smart enough to be more sensitive to your audience, the opposite of smart is....?
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Just feeling a little surly tonight! I read a thread early tonight with a tag line that was very similar! I just dont understand how people can let themselves become so stupid! You see the words your typing on the screen and you still hit the post topic button! I just dont understand can some one please explain this to me! I'm not trying to be mean :bigsmile:

:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.