Looking for friends with over 100 lbs to lose!

Options
I am looking for active friends who have 100 or more lbs to lose. I am very active and love to motivate. My diary is also open. I am hoping to find a few people like me:) Please add me!

Replies

• casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have 120 to lose. Well its not 120 any more :)

Its now 97.

In 5 weeks I have lost 23lb, not felt hungry at all :)

Good luck and we can do it!
  • niaomidawn
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 100 pounds!! It's going to be hard but making it a lifestyle change rather than a diet makes much more sense to me!! Glad I found someone else with the same goals!!
  • grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I need to lose well over 100 pounds!
  • RJC65
    RJC65 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 150+ pounds. Have lost 13 in my first 30 days on MFP. Would love to be friends with any of you to gain motivation, support and ideas.
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    I still have over 150 to lose at this point:)

But I take it a day at a time!
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I have 140 lbs to lose. I can't wait! The journey may be long, but it's going to be soooo worth it!
  • CHUBBYLOVLEY
    CHUBBYLOVLEY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I had 100+ pounds to lose already lost a little over 40. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • mkgk03
    mkgk03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I have another 155 I'd like to lose!
  • bumpkinbee
    Options
    Hi there i have 102 lbs to lose just starting over AGAIN today but i am determined to do it :) feel free to add me as a friend for support Jenny x
  • h20fan
    h20fan Posts: 17
    Options
    You can add me too. I want to lose closer to 200, but I need the motivation and support. I do good for a few days then relapse to old ways. Need someone to help me be accountable and someone to do this with. Add me!!
  • beachgirl613
    beachgirl613 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have 115 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Readytobedifferent
    Readytobedifferent Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    More than 100 to lose here, feel free to add me too!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me also . I have lost 52 pounds and have another 59 to loose .
  • sunshinedazed
    Options
    155 to lose, and brand new to MFP. :)
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I am very active as well and I need to lose 130-150 lbs!

Friend me :)

Also I am open to anyone else that would like to friend me. I love seeing people on my news feed.
  • klovey92
    klovey92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    122 to lose. Brand new - would love to join the community :)
  • babyann79
    babyann79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! I will add you and anybody else feel free to add me :)
  • DebbieLOL
    DebbieLOL Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat & enjoy supporting others. We're all in this together! :- )
  • milkandtea
    milkandtea Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is closed for personal reasons but I'm on every single day and I'm extremely active. :)
  • Moveit80
    Moveit80 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 92 lbs. But I need to lose a little more to be jus as healthy at normal weight. SO I FIT IN THIS!:) I have VERY HIGH blood pressure n bad asthma as well. *YIKES* Just started dieting and exercising a little over 2 weeks and I have major problems. I'm GAINING WEIGHT!!! Hopefully it's just water weight or muscle weight. Idk.:/ I don't over due the calories at all and I exercise about 2 hrs. at least everyday. I also drink like more than double daily amount of water every day...seem to not be getting rid of water all that much though?? I feel BLOATED. MEH! lol. Feel free to add!!! I need motivation as well!:D