NSV-Week One With Jillian Michaels

Options
azwaa
azwaa Posts: 81 Member
So I am done week one of Jillian Michael's Total Body. I haven't weighed myself yet, but I do have a victory to share. My closet is full of dresses that I have never worn, left over from my shop, and tonight when I was prepping for a Gala, my eyes fell upon an emerald number with a floucy skirt. I decided to go for it: I slipped it on with bated breath, and it wouldn't zip up. However, upon examination, the zipper got caught and once free, it went up with no problem. IT FIT! The feeling was amazing and made every drop of sweat worth it.

Replies

• stephanieGbraswell
    stephanieGbraswell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Kylabgeek
    Kylabgeek Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I finished day 5 today. I am hurting behind my right knee so I am going to take tomorrow off and just walk my boxer as my cardio. I noticed today though it was a bit easier. At least I say I am not going to do the workout tomorrow lol. I bet I end up doing it.

Great job! Keep posting and keep us updated as you go along.
  • julsinfinite
    Options
    Great job, azwaa...
    Congratulations on job well done.
    Isn't that something :-)?
    Let's keep going now!!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That is fabulous! Keep it up!
  • therealjanelle
    Options
    That is amazing! Well done!

I'm eyeing some of my dresses in the back of my closet as well. I just finished level 1 of 3DS and have lost a whole inch from each measurement except thighs at .5 inch each. I find Jillian Michaels a little annoying but, at 7 inches down, I'm going to keep doing her workouts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!