Day one of a new life

Options
Today is the first day of changing my life for the better. Spent the past week getting prepared and organised. Have only healthy food in the cupboards and the 30 day shred is in the dvd player. The plan is to take one day at a time and get inspiration/ motivation others who are on the same journey as me.

So whether you are a weight loss guru or a starting out like me, please add me!!

Replies

• christina_1011
    christina_1011 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i think u will love this site ....take each day as it comes ...i have learned alot and have been extremely motivated by my new found friends ....good luck on your journey !!!
  • madcazzer
    madcazzer Posts: 14
    Options
    thanks christina, the support on here looks amazing. :smile:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Good luck. This site is amazing for support and idea. You can add me if you like.
  • crivera12398
    Options
    I started 35 days ago wanting a new life also especually being over 40 yrs old n being at my all time weight. MFP has motivated the right directionand helped alot...so far i've lost 5 lbs n inches. I also have 30 DS and lovvve it. It really works! Add me on anytime.....:-)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    congrats :flowerforyou: you are DEFINITELY at the right spot
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Excellent outlook you have going on there! Use this site properly and you will never regret it - it is fantastic!! Sending a request to you.
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is incredible. There are great, supportive people here who are also making lifestyle changes. I started last September. Have dropped 27 pounds! 30 day shred is incredible, and this site helps motivate you to really look at what and how you eat and exercise! Good luck to you. Feel free to friend me if you'd like!
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Good luck and o yea you got this! :smokin:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! if anyone else would like to add me feel free. You will get encouragement from me but I will also speak my mind.
  • tezza93
    tezza93 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey, i just started up hoping to lose 30 kg :) ( oh i sound fat by saying that lol ) first im trying the cabbage soup diet with mild walking for the first two to three weeks then starting to jog and swim and crunches ! good luck!