fergie137 Posts: 33
    Options
    bump
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Great recipe - will try!

Sometimes I wonder what all the hype is about Starbucks... :S

I have a bialetti espresso machine that I use on the stove, heat up some skim milk, foam it with some splenda and then pour in the Espresso. For 60 cals, you just can't beat it! And for more volume, add some hot water :)

Me too on the stove top espresso machine. I splurged and bought a frother on amazon for about 50 bucks. I make my latte every morning with sugar free vanilla.
  • janshot
    janshot Posts: 1
    Options
    this sounds so nice ive given up coffee for the last 2 months but this could really tempt me back yum yum xx
    :drinker:
  • skullik
    skullik Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bump
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    yummy!
  • suelynn5172
    Options
    bump
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to try this, thanks for posting!
  • nyla23608
    nyla23608 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • adfabus
    adfabus Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have made this every morning since I saw this post! I omit the SF chocolate syrup and Splenda and add Torani's Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup. I do add the almond milk and pour it all together in a mixer bottle, shake, and off to work I go. A great tasting drink that gives me a boost in the mornings.
  • Ascott2008
    Ascott2008 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    <3 THANK YOU!
  • neh310
    neh310 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • magetro
    magetro Posts: 4
    Options
    This sounds delicious! The only thing I would substitute is the Almond Milk. And, ONLY because I read something this morning on iVillage "52 little changes for Big Weight Loss Results - #26 Skip the Rice or Almond Milk -- Lactose intolerant? Switching to non-dairy milk alternatives could be adding an extra 30 calories (per cup) to your daily diet. That doesn’t sound like much, but if you drink a cup every day it can add up to three extra pounds a year. Instead, try lactose-free, skim milk instead. Not to mention, almond and rice milk also have far less protein than regular milk (1.5 g and 1 g per cup, respectively, compared to 8 g), says Rania Batayneh, a nutritionist and owner of Essential Nutrition for You in San Francisco, Calif. Milk also has much more bone-healthy calcium, with 300 mg, compared to almond milk’s 2 mg and rice milk’s 1 mg.”

I can only hope that it tastes just as good w/Skim milk :ohwell:
  • chip305
    chip305 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yum!:drinker:
  • Amandajp79
    Amandajp79 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brogers916
    brogers916 Posts: 58
    Options