My B_ _BS are gone!!

Options

Replies

• soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    mine better not go.. they were way too expensive

lmao
  • My are getting smaller also when I first started my weigh loss journey in November I was around a 38C right now I'm not sure what size I'm but they sure look smaller to me but I think I like them how they are now (:
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    i am waiting for mine to go down... the size is just not changing.. any suggestions??
  • flopsy1973
    Options
    I'm lucky . I've gone from a 46b to a 40c as alot of the fat i have lost is from round my back :smile:
  • zen_mama
    zen_mama Posts: 51
    Options
    I can barely fill out a B as it is so I'm thinking I'll be flat as a board by the time I shed all of my weight. Depressing really, but the whole "not needing a bra" thing might be kinda nice, LOL
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I don't mind that my E's are down to C's right now. I do mind that they are now deflated and look like 2 week old helium balloons. Really??? I mean don't we have enough strikes without adding insult to this injury?

I'm getting a lift when I'm done. I am not losing this weight to only be healthy, there is vanity at stake here!

The sizes may not be the same but the story is! I am seriously afraid that when I have lost all my weight I will be able to roll mine up like socks. They are getting so flat and pancake like. WTF is that all about? I won't be able to afford any surgery to fix thing until I win the lottery. Will wait patiently for that day!
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I started out a 38G and am a 36 G. After losing 40 pounds I haven't really lost boob..
    I love my boobs and if I do loose boobs I will get fix them so that I am able to keep my cup size!! :-)
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, small tatas are not a bad thing at all! I have always been between an A and a B cup. I was diagnosed with a breast tumor four years ago and just had surgery three weeks ago. I could have gone for some reconstructive surgery, but over the years I have come to like my size. Also, I'm just glad that these puppies are healthy now!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    mine are going down, When I breast fed 3year years ago, I was 44 J I am now a 42E, they look horrible and saggy now
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, small tatas are not a bad thing at all! I have always been between an A and a B cup. I was diagnosed with a breast tumor four years ago and just had surgery three weeks ago. I could have gone for some reconstructive surgery, but over the years I have come to like my size. Also, I'm just glad that these puppies are healthy now!

I am thrilled for you that your breasts are healthy now!

When I was young I did not even get into an almost A, I wanted breasts so badly. Started saving for breast implants but things always happened that were more important so the money went other places. Once I hit my mid to late 30's and I started putting on weight I started to have breasts too! At first I was happy, then I got huge everywhere....hated my breasts with a passion. I want them tiny and perky and pretty again! lol, never happy!
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I like the smaller size! They sit so much better than before. I went from a 14D (36D) to a 10D (32D). I no longer feel embarressed wearing my bikini at the beach!
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    yeah mine are gone too, really annoying when you are only a small C cup to start with. :-(
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I had nothing to start with and what little I had was the first to go. Buying new bras online now, because most stores don't carry a size small enough for me. Little girls need support and a shape too.
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Not to minimize my excitement, but why do the girls have to be the first to go?

Congrats on exceeding your goal!! I am also finding that mine have shrunk! I did pretty well, I almost made it to my goal at a D cup, but now have reluctantly have had to go down to a C (I went from a 44DD to a 36C!)! I'm still losing body fat, so I'm hoping they don't shrink more!

I kept my old bra, and the cups are like the size of my head now, lol.
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I don't mind that my E's are down to C's right now. I do mind that they are now deflated and look like 2 week old helium balloons. Really??? I mean don't we have enough strikes without adding insult to this injury?

HAHA! I feel like mine are kinda deflated, too (went from DD to C). I wonder if it gets better after you've maintained for a while and your skin starts to firm up a little. I've been doing strength training to try to build up my pecs, maybe they'll look a little better.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options

HAHA! I feel like mine are kinda deflated, too (went from DD to C). I wonder if it gets better after you've maintained for a while and your skin starts to firm up a little. I've been doing strength training to try to build up my pecs, maybe they'll look a little better.

I do lift and have been since I started this. I am very lucky that is the case as I'm not nearly as bad as I could be. It's gravity and the fact that I've had these Biggie Sized since I had kids and nursed them all. Now my last one starts college this fall and I think it's time to figure out if they'll ever look remotely like anatomy says they are supposed to. If not, well there's options :).
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I cannot WAIT for mine to go down!

SAME HERE!!

Me three
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I started out a 38G and am a 36 G. After losing 40 pounds I haven't really lost boob..
    I love my boobs and if I do loose boobs I will get fix them so that I am able to keep my cup size!! :-)

I am down a bit after 30 pounds. From 38G/36H to 34H at the moment (and some 36G or GG)
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I went from a 36 C to a 32 B -- I'm actually happy mine shrunk !! its funny, when we're young we'd give anything for big boobs..we stuff our bras, buy all sorts of padded and push up bras, now that i'm older I'm hiding them under sports bras and making myself look as flat as possible !
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's weird, I feel like the only woman in the world whose boobs don't shrink as I shrink. :bigsmile: