Looking for Friends who are at or are nearing the BIG 50..

Options
Looking for people to be friends with that are in my age range.

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 48. Feel free to add me.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 55. I have lost 45 lbs, some before I started here. But this site has made easier to get to where I want to be. I have gotten to where I want to maintain, but I plan to stay on here to help me maintain. You can add me if you want.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 so feel free to add me. :smile:
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Hi, Nancy!
    I'm Gina. I'm 45 and inching closer to the big 50! I love it although I cannot eat the way I used to eat. So, I am trying to stay healthy, fit, and happy at this stage in my life. I love a challenge and I love fun so I hope to laugh along this journey and share my successes and slip ups, provide encouragement and get some too!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best,
    Gina
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    46 teetering on 47 feel free to add me. :o)
  • lynvic
    lynvic Posts: 4
    Options
    Just turned 50 in Jan. That was a hard one for me. New here so not sure how to add friends yet.
  • sapphireblu64
    sapphireblu64 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    HEY !!!!, the fifties is the new forties, im teetering too, so if your still in your forties lets just say your in the new thirites... lol. feel free to friend me too.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Turning the BIG 50 in November!!
  • felicity866
    felicity866 Posts: 120
    Options
    hi there....i will be 50 in August...happy to help if i can!!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    47 and let me tell you, I'm having the time of my life changing into the person I always wanted to be!
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50 in Jan. That was a hard one for me. New here so not sure how to add friends yet.

To add friends just click on their user name and bring up their profile and there is a box there to add friends - click it - write a message in the box if you want - most people prefer to get a message with a request - and away you go!!! Hope you use it often and wishing you success -both of you- in your fight to get fit, healthy and slim. 55 last March here! ... and I heard someone say just recently that '50 is the new 30' .. have to say I agree with that - after all age is just a number - right?
  • chemuyil
    chemuyil Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 and just started this week. No friends yet, so feel free to add me.
  • soupandsandwich
    soupandsandwich Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My name is Carol and I am 48. Anyone feel free to add me. I have always struggled with weight and never been really successful managing it. I would love to lose about 30 pounds, and my reasons are different now than they used to be. I want to look good, that's for sure, but I mostly want to feel good and take care of myself.
    There are changes happening. My kids are leaving the nest, and then of course, there's the big M! Whether you're there or not yet, I think if you're a woman nearing 50, there are changes going on in your body, like it or not. I am excited and welcoming of these changes and want to get through them as easily as possible, to enjoy this time with my adult children, and almost adult children. I want to enjoy the additional free time with my husband and also just enjoy being by myself.
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    im gonna be 47 in a few months. but i feel more like a 30 year old!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    52 next week. Down 75 pounds and have been in maintenance for a couple of months.
  • melanielynn123
    Options
    Hi! I have been here since December 2011. I have lost 30 lbs so far. I am 47. Add me.:flowerforyou:
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lisa, 48, feel free to add me. I saw 50 looming in the distance, and decided I didn't want to be "fat and fifty". I've lost 32 lbs so far, but still have 50 lbs to go. There's that darn number again! :))