dream come true

Options
cbh142
cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
I'm going to see sinead oconnor on May 15th! I may be opening the door for silly comments but I don't care. I grew up with her! "Nothing Compares to You" is not anywhere near her best work. ok- just had to share!

Replies

• lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    That's cute. :) Have a great time!
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It was cancelled. She is having some sort of emotional breakdown. I guess I am too now, lol. So sad. this is on the top of my to do before I die list....
  • lmalaschak
    Options
    Oh my goodness, that is so weird. :/ Wonder what is up with that...
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    "I am going to see Sinead Oconnor" is the silly comment
  • lmalaschak
    Options
    That's mean. No one criticizes you for watching professional wrestling. :)
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Actually quite alot of people do brother and this Sunday at the April Avalanche Im gonna deliver pain and punishment if ya SMELLLLL what the Dude is cooking.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    It was cancelled. She is having some sort of emotional breakdown. I guess I am too now, lol. So sad. this is on the top of my to do before I die list....

Don't hate me but I knew this and I saw this post the other day and because of the title of your thread I just couldn't be the one to break it to you. Sorry! :flowerforyou:
  • lmalaschak
    Options

Actually quite alot of people do brother and this Sunday at the April Avalanche Im gonna deliver pain and punishment if ya SMELLLLL what the Dude is cooking.

Oh, my...