Over 100 pounds to lose

Options
kympow
kympow Posts: 145 Member
I just re-joined MFP a few days ago.

I am looking for some friends for the long haul :) I have 125 pounds to lose total. But I know in order to succeed that I need to do mini goals ( I reached my first one of loss of 25 pounds)... I started at 300 pounds, I am down to 272.8 If you have a larger number to lose and need extra support you can add me as a friend, we can do this together. I log on everyday and hope to find a couple buddies to cheer on as I continue to my journey.

Currently my calories per day are 1530, which is working for me so far. I need to add in some exercise (I walk 4.5 miles at work daily).

Replies

• Jewcybabe
    Jewcybabe Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request now......:flowerforyou:
  • jessiesunshine
    Options
    Well I think its awesome that you are back. Mini goals are a great Idea.. I'm working on 15 as my mini goal right now.. and I have already lost 25 in the last 2 years. I would be happy to add you. We can cheer eachotther on! I have about 50 to lose still.
  • PoeticDeLite
    PoeticDeLite Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend, I'm just starting my SERIOUS journey and have about 100 to lose. I also belong to the group of ppl looking to get OUT of the 200lbs area. I'll find the link....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/575994-join-teamgetoutofthe200s
  • reddevil29
    reddevil29 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am also here for the long haul, so we can encourage each other....well done on your weight loss so far....I am only on this 3 days but so far so good...fr sent :)
  • cc8385
    cc8385 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started at 300, and since January I'm down to 270. I'll be your friend :)
  • ekim724
    ekim724 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I myself have about 160 pounds to go till my weight loss goal so I will be here awhile too, so sending FQ and accepting other FQ too,
  • slvannoy
    slvannoy Posts: 2
    Options
    I want to lose a little over 100 and I'm on a mission to get there. I'm sending a friend request now - we can take this journey toghether!
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    We can all do this together. i am really excited to be going through this with people similar to me and my situtation. I am so glad to be back here and am excited for our journies! Thank you for all the friend requests! :flowerforyou:
  • mnharrington
    mnharrington Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am on that same long journey, after playing around with this site off and on I finally got serious around the beginning of April.I started off with 124.4lbs to lose now down to 110.6lbs to go. I will send you a friend request.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wellcome back to MFP join the club I am back at it again to I have lost 5lbs in 2 months and I have about 80 to go!!! Sending you a Friend Request and who ever want to send me Friend Request feel free to do so!!!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! I began at 305 and have lost 28 lbs. since March. I have over half of my body weight to lose. I know I'm doing well but then I look to see HOW far I have to go and it's easy to get very discouraged. Not sure how to do the friend requests but am willing to friend anyone who is along on this long journey. Good luck to all!!!! :smile:
  • aries_girl
    Options
    Im with you - we can all do this! Ive git over 100lb to lose and it feels really daunting but if we all do it together and set mini goajs i KNOW we will all get there!

Ive sent you a friend request x
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    Hi, I just sent you a friend request.