Ready for this Journey

Options
Working on losing 106 lbs and would like to meet some new supportive people that are in the same position as me! I've lost 4 so far and I'm fairly new to mfp . Look forward to hearing from you!

Replies

• lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wellcome to MFP I have to loose about 85 lbs so far I have lost only 5 in about a 2 months it isn't easy but I don't think is imposible!!! Feel free to add me if you like!!! Good luck
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have 120 to lose total, down 40 so far. It is a long journey with ups and downs along the way so use the support to keep yourself motivated.
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request please anyone who needs some friends can add me!!:flowerforyou:
  • JeanetteButler
    Options
    HI Bella,

Welcome to MFP!! You are going to receive a ton of encouragement and support on this site. Good Luck. I just sent you a friend request.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I have lost 28 so far but have about 150 to go. It will be over half of my body weight. There are definitely days I get bummed b/c I think of how far I have to go but then I see how far I've come! On the days I get down on myself, I put on something that used to be too tight that either now fits OR is too big. Good luck to all of us!!! :)
  • stella_julia
    Options
    Hello Bella,
    Four pounds is an awesome start. :) I am new to this as well and have lost 3.4kgs (7.4 pounds) and have 24.9 kgs to get to my goal weight (about 55 lbs)

Keep up the good work, just one step (or pound) at a time
  • ernestruss
    ernestruss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I too want to lose a 100 lbs. It just so hard. I tried to watch what I eat but just can't seem to lose. :angry:
  • ernestruss
    ernestruss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I put down what I have for breakfast today and I was shock. :sad:: I can no longer to that. I want to change my waist size.:happy: