100+ to lose - Hoping to find some support

Options
Hello,
I've been tracking my calories for a week. Some days are good, some days are bad. I figure if there are other people out there who can see my progress, then i'll be less likely to cheat. If you want a friend that will be honest no matter what, that has the same goal to lose weight as you... You found her. Add me as your friend. Let's do this together.

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I have over half of my body weight to lose.
  • pooja0719
    pooja0719 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hellooo all
  • denisekh88
    Options
    I'm with you!
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me if you would like?!
  • deedizz
    deedizz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i'm with you! It's tough. But when it's going well it feels sooooo good. Try to keep that in mind. Being healthy feels so much better than anything tastes.... isnt that so much easier said than done?!
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    Hi there! I have 134 lbs to lose. I've had many ups a downs in the 4 months that I started trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me.
  • ArabPrincess72
    ArabPrincess72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm here too! For the past 3 weeks life has been very stressful. Right now the only thing I can control is what I do(exercise) and what I eat. I started this journey August 28th 2009 and so far I'm down 63.2lbs with 86.8lbs left to lose. Here's to a successful journey!!!! :wink:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Right here. Still have a ways to go.
  • 0622cameron
    Options
    I still have 100# to lose then I will see if need to lose another 15-20#'s feel free to add me.
  • Mahoney164
    Options
    Count me in! I need to lose at least 80 lbs. The more friends the better! I've only been doing this for two weeks, but I'm determined!
  • DarthPipsqueak
    Options
    Don't worry, you have a great support group here. I need to drop 30 pounds to be at a healthy weight. Good luck to you!
  • mabell7779
    Options
    I recently joins MFP, but I have lost 117 in 2 1/2 years, and I have 30 lbs to go. Good luck and feel free to add me.