This program WORKS!

Options
Just had to share my success in celebration and hopes of motivating those just starting out!

I started here 12 weeks ago, and just turned myself over to MFP - I've worked out almost daily, and kept to my calories everyday, without straying, and without starving. I've been committed.

Today I saw colleagues and friends that I have not seen in 8 weeks, and I got many compliments! People have noticed the change! It felt so great! One person said, "You look like a whole new person!"

My hubby hid my scale early on, because I was becoming obsessed, and it was the best thing that could have happened (I would usually start a diet, then if the scales goes up 1 lb I want to quit!).

In 12 weeks my measurements have gone from 40-31-41 to 38-28-38, and I'm even wearing a size 6 at certain stores (love The Gap for example!). I NEVER thought I would be a size 6, in my whole life!

Stick with it, and it works. Plain and simple.
:flowerforyou:

Thanks for all the support from everyone too! That has been a great help!
:smile:
Betty

Replies

• MIMI74
    Options
    THANK YOU BETTY! I LOVE HEARING ABOUT PEOPLES EXPERIENCES ON THIS SITE, IT IS SO MOTIVATIONAL! YOU SHOULD BE REALLY PROUD OF YOURSELF. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!:bigsmile:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    THank you Betty:flowerforyou: I needed some motivation today...
  • Briannah
    Options
    Wow! I am so happy for you Betty, I can't wait till I have my own success story :smile: In the mean time, your story has definately motivated me. I have just started and only in just a few days so it is great to hear your story

Thanks

Bri
  • kattiek
    Options
    Congrats & thank you, this came just in time. Needed the motivation to get back to the gym.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Good for you! This is very motivating! :)
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Go Betty! Good for you, you Rock!! :flowerforyou:
  • kimberjones
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope to be there one day too!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Just had to share my success in celebration and hopes of motivating those just starting out!

I started here 12 weeks ago, and just turned myself over to MFP - I've worked out almost daily, and kept to my calories everyday, without straying, and without starving. I've been committed.

Today I saw colleagues and friends that I have not seen in 8 weeks, and I got many compliments! People have noticed the change! It felt so great! One person said, "You look like a whole new person!"

My hubby hid my scale early on, because I was becoming obsessed, and it was the best thing that could have happened (I would usually start a diet, then if the scales goes up 1 lb I want to quit!).

In 12 weeks my measurements have gone from 40-31-41 to 38-28-38, and I'm even wearing a size 6 at certain stores (love The Gap for example!). I NEVER thought I would be a size 6, in my whole life!

Stick with it, and it works. Plain and simple.

Thanks for all the support from everyone too! That has been a great help!
    :smile:
    Betty

Congratulations Betty! :flowerforyou: Great job! :smile:
    And OH YA, THIS SITE REALLY, REALLY DOES WORK! :love: :happy:
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Continued success to all!

I am pushing forward now, starting P90X, and hope to be able to post a new success story in 90 days!
    :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Congrats!!

Marci
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Thanks! And this morning I had my best running time - a few months ago I could not even run! I love MFP!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Betty, thank you so much for your inspiring success!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :) I'm proud of you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!