• DanTTX
    DanTTX Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    lol. I thought i was the only one who had it =p
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Have you tried wearing a bra?

I mean, I'm assuming that's why us ladies don't have the same problem...

I could have used one a few years ago! :laugh: :laugh:

But you're right - women wearing properly fitting sports bras rarely suffer this problem.

The weave of the shirt also makes a difference - the waffle weaves are the worst offenders.....
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    compression tops for me. thankfully I've lost enough weight that most 2XL sized fit now. good thing my moobies always behaved and never had the bloody nips issue.:bigsmile:
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    At the moment, Ive got sore nipples AND black toenails!!! I would rather bleeding nipples....at least they dont hurt while youre running!
  • nairobiny
    nairobiny Posts: 13
    Options
    Vaseline works for me. Without it, the longer the run and the wetter it is, the worse the soreness is. Luckily, I can do a half marathon without any actual bleeding.
  • abhiforlife
    abhiforlife Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    First time for everything... my nipples feel raw today. Going to try vaseline and these compression tops.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I used to wonder why guys insisted on running shirtless ... thought it was to show off "the situation" ... ha ... I plan to once this weather cools down a little and I'm not running in the gym ... that was not fun!

I did "not" have them get to the point of bleeding but today it was the worst ... ran the last 20 minutes holding my shirt slightly away from my body ... *sigh* ...

Really thinking about that compression shirt though ...