Ideas Needed!

Options
jbahrami
jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
I'm looking for a good easy recipe to make chicken in a crock pot. Now mind you, I just had my wisdom teeth yanked two days ago and I have to eat really soft foods and I can't eat anything that I have to chew and I'm still in a lot of pain and swollen. I have chicken breasts, low fat cream of chicken and mushroom soups, rice, pasta, etc. I'm going to try to cook tonight since my husband has been so wonderful doing the cooking for himself and the kids the past few days.
I'm getting frustrated checking into allrecipes.com, etc looking for something. Any suggestions?

Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mchall03
    mchall03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not sure about a chicken recipe that you won't have to chew, but my husband and I love the Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken recipe on skinnytaste.com, and if you cook it a nice long time the chicken will shred VERY easily and end up quite soft when mixed together with the broth and liquid.

Skinnytaste is my go-to recipe blog when I am lacking inspiration and looking for delicious, fairly simple (and healthy!) recipes.
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great...I'll have to check out the site.

Thanks!!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I do wish I could be more helpful with this one but I suck in the kitchen..! What about some form of Chicken Noodle Soup? The noodles will get super soft in the crock pot right?