steps

Options
i use a pedometer and it shows how many steps i have taken in the day ..how can i enter that into mfp exercise log? i dont count the time so i cant enter that and its not got the distance ??i would just like to enter my daily amount for eg 7000=? calories how can i do this ? thanks karen

Replies

• lanndriscoll
    Options
    I would love to know the answer to this question. I also wear a pedometer everyday & work to get to about 12,000 steps per day. It's discouraging they really don't "count" for anything on MFP. Hope someone has some insight on this...
  • frankypetunia
    frankypetunia Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    ive been trying to google for ages but im not getting anywhere?? its frustrating !!
  • frankypetunia
    Options
    ive sent a message to the team on here to see if they can help x
  • SVMR17
    SVMR17 Posts: 33
    Options
    I realize you already have a pedometer, but if you're really interested in knowing the extra calories burned from walking, have you considered a fitbit? It calculates the extra calories for you and can be synced with mfp.
  • frankypetunia
    Options
    i was looking at them online , i use the fitbug at the moment but i dont use the online part i just track my own steps, ive been looking on line for help to work this out and it seems to be obviously every one will be different ,but its about 300--400 calories for 10,000 steps, im going to count it as 200 just to be on the safe side lol