My first progress pic!

Options
When I looked at the comparison photo (in profile) vs the one taken in June, I was completely floored. I started my program 8 weeks ago (July 12th) and am now down 19 lbs and counting! And tonight I made cookies for the kids and I didn't even have just one lick ;) Yay me!

I have been working out 3x per week plus moving a whole lot more. I'm still not as consistent with recording food all day as I'd like to be, but I'll get there.

Thank you, thank you, thank MFP! What an awesome program! And thanks, all, for letting me share my little bit of success!

Marci

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job! :D I can see the thinning in your face. :] Keep it up, you'll reach your goal!
  • PinkDog
    PinkDog Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    YOU GO, GIRL!
  • jennb5255
    jennb5255 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats you look great. I know how you feel about making things for the kids and then resisting. I use to be really bad about snacking while I was cooking dinner and then eating dinner with the family. I've made myself record everything that I put in my mouth so that has really helped with me not snacking anymore. I'm loving the program to. Two days before I started here I had started doing WW but this is so much easier and I love it.

Good luck with your continued journey!!
  • holly122677
    Options
    Congrats....I know it feels great :happy:
  • annaliza
    Options
    Great job!!! That little boy in your pics is pretty cute, too!
  • marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    hey, thanks everyone! I bit the bullet and bought myself a personal training package.. I have no plans to stop. My trainer keeps me accountable. I am amazed at how strong I am getting.. he has to keep increasing reps and weights almost every week to keep up with me ;)

I added one more face pic.. I can definitely see a difference in my face, I've started to lose inches around my waist and stomach and my clothes fit much better. I've set a goal for myself to get to 100 lbs in a year. If I keep at that 2lb per week loss rate, I'll get there.

Onward!

Marci
  • marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks Annaliza.. that would be my big 4th grader (not sure who gave him permission to grow up?)
  • SPQR4
    SPQR4 Posts: 11
    Options
    Keep it up; it gets easier as you see how well you are progressing !
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Great Job thats awesome:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • KismetHot
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!! YEA FOR BEING STRONG IN FRONT OF TEMPATION! I LOVE COOKIES AS WELL SO I KNOW THAT TOOK STRENGTH.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! keep it up , you will reach your goal for sure with such a great attitude!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!