I was 13 when I last wore this dress.

Options
For my 8th grade graduation we had a semi formal and this was the dress I wore. About a year ago I was invited to a black and white party and tried to put this dress back on and I couldn't even zipper it. This morning I was cleaning out my closet and on a whim I tried it on. Its a bit tighter in the chest than I remember but it fits! This feels great! My old clothes are some of my biggest motivations to lose weight and this is a big victory for me! Do you have any clothes that your happy to fit back into?

http://s1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii510/haleyj7/

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    For my 8th grade graduation we had a semi formal and this was the dress I wore. About a year ago I was invited to a black and white party and tried to put this dress back on and I couldn't even zipper it. This morning I was cleaning out my closet and on a whim I tried it on. Its a bit tighter in the chest than I remember but it fits! This feels great! My old clothes are some of my biggest motivations to lose weight and this is a big victory for me! Do you have any clothes that your happy to fit back into?

Photoon2012-04-28at1238.jpg

fixed it for you.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    You looked awesome!!! Congrats :happy:
  • matchfitin5
    Options
    Thank you! I'm completely computer illiterate!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow!! thats great!

what a good feeling that musta been to put that on ;)

and its a really cute dress!
  • concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Cute dress!!! Keep it!!!
    Great work!! and keep in mind lol the tightness in the chest was probably caused by puberty haha, you were in 8th grade and now you clearly aren't!!!
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    You are right. I have a skirt that my husband bought for me when I was in high school (some 20 years ago). My goal is to get back into it. I believe it is a size 8 and currently I am a 12.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!