Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Egg whites International

I found a new company that sells the most amazing Egg whites. It's called Egg Whites International. Here is the link. http://www.eggwhitesint.com/. I am buying it buy the gallons now instead of a quart size. You can freeze it or keep in frig. I found this when I went to the Emerald Cup. It makes the best smoothies and omelets. I can't say enough about this product. Check the site out and you will be amazed too. It taste great by it self as well.

I am addicted to protein and egg whites are my protein of choice. I get tired of constantly going to the grocery store to buy egg whites. I eat 10 egg whites per day and never felt better in my life. It helps me lose weight and also for muscle recovery from weight lifting.

Does anybody else use this product. Do you all eat egg whites or the whole egg or nothing at all? I eat whole eggs too, but mostly I stick with the Egg whites. I am drinking some right now. I love love it. :heart: :smooched: :heart: :smooched:

Replies

• Oh my gosh! You look great! I'm so happy for you! I've got to know your secrets. I need to lose 80 lbs. and it seems so far out of reach. I'm adding you to my friends. I look forward to hearing how you earned your success!