Just have to share

Options
Nessc
Nessc Posts: 137 Member
I began my weight loss journey in February of this year. Since then I have lost 41 pounds!!! I have gone from wearing a size 14/16 to wearing a size 4/6 in clothes. I recently took my "fat wedding ring set" to have it resized and I have gone from wearing a size 7 1/2 to a size 5 1/2 for the solitaire and a size 8 to a size 6 for the wedding band. I can now wear my "prefat" wedding ring set that I started wearing 21 years ago and that's something that I haven't been able to do in 8 years or so. I have approximately 4 more pounds to lose before I reach my goal weight and even if I don't get to my goal weight I am so pleased with what I have accomplished!!! When I began this journey I never thought that it would be possible to be as "skinny" as I am today. Thank you MFP for making me feel "accountable" for what I was eating and for helping me to stay motivated to exercise. I send a special thanks to my friends that have encouraged me when I wanted to just give up and quit! Good luck to those just starting out...It can be done...And good luck to all those who are reaching their goal weight...Let's keep the pounds off for a healthier world!!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SassySouthernGirl
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this very inspiring story of yours!!! I have been meltin' myself, but have struggled the past couple of weeks. I'm thinking that with all the compliments, and my weighing less than I have in 7 or so years, I am feeling too good....:laugh: Gotta get back to my determination - commitment and focus so that I can hit my goal. Again, thanks so much for this post -- very motivational!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great job! I am hoping to lose 50 - 60 lbs. This gives me more motivation! :)
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Wow! This is an amazing accomplishment! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Gratz! Your hard work and perseverance has paid off! It's inspiring! Thanks for sharing that!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    You are indeed an inspiration! :flowerforyou: Just what I needed today. So thank you, you are a blessing in my day. Alice
  • annaliza
    Options
    Congrats!!! You did a great job!!
  • marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!! Way to go! Congrats.

Marci
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I want to thank you for your story. Today I was kind of down but this makes me see there is hope.
    Congratz and you came this far you will meet your goals.
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for you comments...:flowerforyou: For those of you that are struggling, hang in there...The weight WILL come off if you keep up the hard work and drink water...LOTS of water...Don't forget to exercise! I wish all of you the best and look forward to reading all of your success stories!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!