Repeat Offender

Options
Okay, this is my 3rd time joining MFP. There is no excuse for leaving. I am back and ready to lose 15. I thought I was not making progress with the progam and thought that I could do it on my own. But I cannot. I have gained 5 lbs. It has taken me over 2 years to lose 70lbs and I have 15 to go to get to my goal. Need Encouragers please. Thanks

Replies

• rebrafe
    rebrafe Posts: 64
    Options
    Well, I just logged on too. This is my third time, only I always knew I needed this site to help me. Good thoughts are being sent your way and 70lbs is alot to be congratulated for! Way to go. Hoping that this next 15 will come off for you and you will feel that sense of accomplishment that you are working toward! Today is the first step!
  • TheDecision
    Options
    Need Encouragers please. Thanks

How about this for encouragement:

IF YOU DON'T LOSE THOSE 15 LBS YOU WILL SOON BE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Ashleysh22
    Ashleysh22 Posts: 209
    Options

IF YOU DON'T LOSE THOSE 15 LBS YOU WILL SOON BE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

lol a little harsh - no?

Just remember - Failure is Temporary but Giving up is PERMANENT

- so just keep coming back :)
  • wendy3330
    wendy3330 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Make sure to log in every day and add as many buddies as possible to keep you motivated. It has worked for me so far!!!
  • Bearb2532
    Bearb2532 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

lol a little harsh - no?

Just remember - Failure is Temporary but Giving up is PERMANENT

- so just keep coming back :)

I've been here a while too... I don't give up big, I give up a day here, a weekend there.... Hang in there!! Anything worth having is worth working for!!! 15lbs left? Your ALMOST there!! Just think, it will be a great excuse for another shopping trip!! LOL

Good luck :-)