new here...

Options
Hey guys!! :)
I am new here and could use any extra bit of encouragement! ....

Replies

• ykceb1971
    Options
    I just added u as a friend. I agree, we need all the help we can get. By the way, I loved ur profile. I am a Christian too and having God on ur side really helps..
  • Wclassystephanie
    Options
    I full agree! And thanks I like yours too!!! God is the number one motivation but it helps with people on here motivating eachother too :)) When I plugged my foods in today, all healthy I tried but it seems I was eating lots lol and didn't realize it. Wow what a wake up call ya!?
  • Witch912
    Witch912 Posts: 2
    Options
    I added you! :)
  • ykceb1971
    Options
    Yes, I agree. When u have to track ur food it really makes u think twice about eating it. U do not look like u have that much to lose either.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I just added u as a friend. I agree, we need all the help we can get. By the way, I loved ur profile. I am a Christian too and having God on ur side really helps..

^^ I totally agree with this!!!

And at @Wclassy just sent you a request :smile:
  • Wclassystephanie
    Options
    I accepted :) and thank you soooooo very much! I have a little problem in my mid section being short really doesn't help lol...Either I blame my big ovarian cyst, or my sleep apnea cpap machine either way its my doing lol!!! Gotta change my life for the better hehe
  • Wclassystephanie
    Options
    Thanks girl!! I will add you. So glad you all like my profile. God rocks!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    God rocks!

AMEN!!! :happy:
  • talcantara
    Options
    hang in there.... it took 2 weeks for me to get over the frustration of the calorie restrictions, and the pounds aren't meliting off, however, my clothes are starting to fit loser (after 1 1/2 weeks) and I feel great! It has made me look at food in a whole new way. My daughter and husband are doing this with me too. Don't give up :)