17 WEEK CHALLENGE - 40 LBS TO GO

Options
Some of my neighbors and I have agreed to set a goal of losing 40 lbs. in the next 17 weeks; our measurements start today, so we weighed in and met this morning. We're so excited! Going to work on motivating each other, connecting here and on FB, and overall keeping each other accountable while we remove this weight once and for all!

Replies

• clarelblack
    Options
    What a great idea, so much more easier when you have others around you doing the same thing - good luck
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    nice i like contests i hope that you get what you want and win , that's amazing
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    Options
    Hello,

That's so funny you posted this because I have 35lbs to lose and I gave myself until the end of August (6months) ... good luck to you on your journey! :)
  • rghelardi
    rghelardi Posts: 10
    Options
    This is great! I'm really worried about the challenge, but I'm looking forward to us motivating each other. I've done so many diets that I'm lost at what to do to lose weight, but tracking my calories, exercising and drinking lots of water is working.
  • dkbaron
    dkbaron Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks Geri,

Rosemary.. If it's working don't change anything. You can do this, I know you can. And just think, you have all of us here to cheer you on. You can call or text me anytime you need...or just walk two doors down and ring my doorbell.
  • Cherie825
    Options
    Don't think of it as a diet. Diets are temporary. This is a LIFE change...continuous healthy eating. Healthy eating and exercise then you can afford those cheat days :))