Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Your title is creative.
  • JMHJess
    JMHJess Posts: 24
    Options
    I barely fill out a B cup right now. I have lower body fat % right now, I've never had kids and I feel like I will be a AA by the time I reach my goal.
  • susanb573
    susanb573 Posts: 111 Member
    Options

The sizes may not be the same but the story is! I am seriously afraid that when I have lost all my weight I will be able to roll mine up like socks. They are getting so flat and pancake like. WTF is that all about? I won't be able to afford any surgery to fix thing until I win the lottery. Will wait patiently for that day!

I call mine tube sock boobies. Glad to know I'm not the only one.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    It's weird, I feel like the only woman in the world whose boobs don't shrink as I shrink. :bigsmile:
    Mine got bigger when I gained weight, but when I lost the weight, the boobs stayed the same. My old bras still fit in the cup, but the band is too big.
  • misssephy
    misssephy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Once I get rid of all my weight I am getting a boob job or I will be totally flat chested. I'm a chick and I find at least a C-cup to be the most attractive. I have no idea why though.
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    For every 15-20 pounds I lose, I GAIN more boob! I have always been chesty, but it would be nice if the "girls" shrunk during this process! :)
  • Vixen0113
    Vixen0113 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for giving me hope everyone lmao...I'm barely a C as it is..they are small enough I DONT WANNA LOSE THEM WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;( ;( ;( lmao
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I was so glad to get back my itty bitty bewbies once I lost the weight! I hate bras sooo much! And from what I hear having big ones is hard on your back etc...
    I cant wait to go back to my itty bitty bewbs also!!
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Mine have always kind have been MIA, except when I lost weight they really left the building.

I don't miss them at all... Not that I ever had big boobs to start with, but it makes running easier, and it makes it so easy to go braless when wearing strapless dresses! :)
  • jenlouise4
    jenlouise4 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My chest getting smaller is one of the best things about losing weight!
  • Kimik0123
    Kimik0123 Posts: 52
    Options
    You're all lucky to still have boobs!!! I went from a 36C to a 34A. NOT FAIR
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    For those with sag..your breasts need excercise too..let them go free when you can and you'll find the sag will get less. I had'nt worn a bra for about two years and mine were looking great..then I started working, HAD to wear a bra for that and now they are sagging again. I hate bra's..wish they had never been invented. They always bruise my sides.
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    You're all lucky to still have boobs!!! I went from a 36C to a 34A. NOT FAIR

No, you are the lucky one! Boobs are a pain.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Don't complain ladies.. I'm a B cup right now, and I have a horrible feeling that I may be an A if I keep this up :(
    I like my girls; they're small enough to not have to wear a bra, but plump enough to be cute, and I wish they'd just stay this exact size.
    I don't want them to leave me.
  • LadyRush
    LadyRush Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Last time I lost weight I went from a 38 h to a 34 f.... so I'm willing to donate! :bigsmile:

17103848.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Well they're not gone, but went down a cup size - 34DD to 34D. That's alright with me. They are a bit more manageable and won't be spilling out of a swimsuit now. Hubby is a bit disappointed, but I told him he should be happy they are still larger than an average C! Boob guys - can't live with them, can't live without them!
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me feel slightly better. Mine have gone down and I'm rather pissed about it because (dumb me) didn't realize my big girls would shrink too. The worst part is the expensive *kitten* bra's I bought a few months ago are not fitting properly now.
  • suzmontee
    Options
    I'm with the AA crowd! I was a happy B...but after having kids and losing the baby weight, I'm barely on the scale of measurements there. I did NOT know that a AA is the only cup size that 2 of the same letter means SMALLER than the same single-letter measurement...until I became one. :(
  • JLPearce12
    Options
    I have only lost about 6 pounds since I started on MFP 2.5 weeks ago and I already noticed I need to go down a bra size....They seem to be the first to go, bummer! :noway:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I would love for mines to go away ASAP...Everyone says, its the first to go, but isn't :sad: Oh well, I cant wait to lose mines!