Gettin' There

Options
annemw82
annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
I love to browse this forum! everyone's successes are so inspirational and motivating. I still have quite a bit to lose but for the first time since I started this journey, I am really noticing a physical difference in my body and I just had to share. This is the result of calorie counting, lots of cardio, and getting my butt kicked by Jillian Michaels on a regular basis.

266 lbs. this is after I had lost 15 lbs already.
fat.jpg

236lbs!
fit.jpg

45 lbs down. about 80 to go!

Replies

• fiftypds
    fiftypds Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good work! :happy:
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Congrats on your success so far. I'm getting my butt kicked by Jillian as well.. It's tough especially when you're trying to do it starting out at 280.. I'm now 269 with her help. Slowly but surely I'm getting there
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    thanks! and Jillian is great at getting inches off! she's helped me lose 5 inches off my hips and 8 off my waist. It seems like everything is hard at first when you start at 280, but it sounds like you are doing great too! keep it up!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    thats a great inch loss. well done. keep focusing on all types of exercise n it will drop off you. keep it up. u r fab. :o))
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    ROCK STAR! WOOOOOOOOOT!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!