Finally comfortable enough for progress pics! (NSFW)

Options
PixelTreason
PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
Never mind! Underwear is considered naked, I suppose, haha.

Replies

• bm99
    bm99 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    From the Guidelines:

12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:
    - no nudity
    - no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
    - no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
    - no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
    - no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
    - no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
    - no hateful or violent imagery
    - no images containing profanity

If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.
  • PixelTreason
    Options
    Ahhhh, I didn't realize underwear wasn't the same as a bathing suit. You can't see through it - I assumed it was acceptable.

Never mind! :) I'll delete the post.
  • bm99
    Options
    The pictures I saw were nekkid with some censor bars.
  • PixelTreason
    Options
    Yes, the "heavy" set was!

I did censor though, assuming what you couldn't see wouldn't hurt!

From the guidelines, the underwear "now" pics would also be out, sigh.

Oh well. Thanks anyway!
  • bm99
    Options
    lol I didn't see the "after" set.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Just load them in your profile...people who won't be offended can go look and cheer you on, people who will can move on.
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Strange how underwear is not allowed when people post pictures in shorts and bras that are just as revealing. Post them on your profile.
  • bm99
    Options

Just load them in your profile...people who won't be offended can go look and cheer you on, people who will can move on.

It was a picture of a naked woman with a small censor bar over the "bits". I was doing her a favor by letting her know that wasn't allowed. Take the stick out of your behind.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    i find that quite amusing since the majority of pics i've seen were underwear,bikini's or short-shorts and sport bras !! how is anyone supposed to see someone's success if it is covered in "work appropriate" wear. yes being nekkid is wrong but isn't this site also to help people to become comfortable in their own skins??? I am far from there yet but for the ones that can 'good job'
  • crisanderson27
    Options

It was a picture of a naked woman with a small censor bar over the "bits". I was doing her a favor by letting her know that wasn't allowed. Take the stick out of your behind.

A little self centered are we? I didn't even read your post. So...take that stick...and shove it up your own.
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    Strange how underwear is not allowed when people post pictures in shorts and bras that are just as revealing. Post them on your profile.
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Womp womp wommmmp....

BOO!
  • PixelTreason
    Options
    It was both! But the "important" bits were censored - nothing you wouldn't see on the beach, promise.
    You might have not seen the underwear "after" ones because I was trying to upload smaller sized pics and you probably caught me in between edits.

Anyway - not mad! Sorry to offend anyone. Didn't know the rules.
  • Zoot_
    Zoot_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to rain on someones success. We are all adults here I'm sure we can handle a few censor bars.

Edit: Great job on your loss! Even though I'm not allowed to see it, I'm sure you look amazing!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Checked your profile...well done!!
  • PixelTreason
    Options
    Way to rain on someones success. We are all adults here I'm sure we can handle a few censor bars.

Edit: Great job on your loss! Even though I'm not allowed to see it, I'm sure you look amazing!

It's ok! I posted it to my profile - I hope that's allowed. (Edit: Although the rules say profile pics can't be in underwear either... whoops! Guess I'll wait and see if they get me in trouble. I hope not! I don't think they are too bad. :P)
    I think I'm just more comfortable than some people with nudity.
    I think our bodies are amazing bits of machinery and they aren't inherently "dirty" or bad, even when naked. :)
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I checked out your profile pics. You look really great, especially in the tummy area. What a transformation - be proud! :flowerforyou:
  • PixelTreason
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for the positive comments. :D It's been quite a year and I'm so happy to finally feel like I am seeing what I want when I look in the mirror.
  • Zoot_
    Zoot_ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I checked them out and you really do look amazing! Keep going girl!!
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Nice job...looking fine!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!