Subway database?

Options
So, I was looking ahead because I always have a subway breakfast on one of my weekend days. Usually it is a 6" steak, egg white, no cheese, with spinach, onion, and peppers on flatbread. When I typed this in to the database plenty of them popped up, but it ranged from 200 cals all the way up to 400. That is a huge difference. Anyone have any ideas on how to be the most accurate? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• BetsyLeino
    Options
    looking at them I would pick the one that says 6" Flatbread egg whites... no cheese.. /veggies..
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Get the information off the Subway site and make your own private entry. You can create a new food and choose not to share it with the database, but it will be in your foods list.
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    To to subway.com
    They have they're nutrition based on the sandwich you get and what you get on it
  • DocGu
    DocGu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    For subway I like to use this one:
    http://www.nutritionix.com/subway/nutrition-calculator
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    go on the official website and enter it yourself
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    To to subway.com
    They have they're nutrition based on the sandwich you get and what you get on it

I love subway's site. Hit nutrition and then you hit everything you PERSONALLY get and it gives you all the info you need! I wish everyone had this website!
  • imthelobster
    imthelobster Posts: 179 Member
    Options
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I don't think the calories at Subway are so awful, but the sodium in their food is a killer. I stay away from it unless absolutely necessary to have something on the run. the worst part is that there is a subway in my gym, wish they would health it up a bit more!
  • thilyer
    thilyer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Check subway website. They usually have nutrition info.
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    With subway or publix subs, I always make a "recipe" with the specific ingredients I get on them. I can usually never find a sub on here exactly like I order it, so this way I am sure I am accounting for everything. :)
  • werterr
    werterr Posts: 3
    Options
    It looks like 217 calories - according to the site!
    I calculated it myself at Subway's site.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, that is so cool! I'm totally bookmarking that.

Only thing, why is the veggie patty in the meats part?
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    yeah everyone's sub is different so pick the one close to your own or enter your own sub that's what I normally do =)
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options

i think because it's one of the types of subs.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

i think because it's one of the types of subs.

Yeah, I figured that. Was just thinking it's a bit misleading, but I guess it'd be a bother to create a new drop down list for one item :laugh: