back dimples / dimples of venus

Replies

• Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    I have them as well. I didn't realize they were "special". My husband LOVES them and told me to not make them disappear. I had them at 158, and still have them at 130.
  • I have them too and it is def not thru being toned and fit lol, wud much rather have cheryl cole-esque dimples on my cheeks tho !!! x
  • I got them too and my daughter we both got dimples in our cheeks too
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    I neved had them even before i got fat.
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Why do I have no idea what y'all are talking about. I am an avid vewier of the feamle form and I am lost.
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    I have them. My ex boyfriend was nuts about them. I think they are pretty cute i think they were more pronounced when i was smaller. They are not as noticeable now. Hopefully I get them back!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Why do I have no idea what y'all are talking about. I am an avid vewier of the feamle form and I am lost.

15 seconds on google got me this:

backdimples76cg8.jpg

The only reason it took 15 seconds was to weed out all the pictures not acceptable to post on MFP.
  • SabKab16
    SabKab16 Posts: 114 Member
    OH! How I envy other people's back dimples. lol
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    I've always had 'em, regardless of body fat. But I always hated them!!! Guess the grass is always greener...
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    My husband has them, and I find them adorable!!! I am very plush and do not have them nor do I really care to have them, I have a nice butt thats all I want :happy:
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    I've had them with and without weight. I think you got 'em or you don't. It doesn't matter though!!! I never even knew they were sought-after.

Me neither and I am pysched!!! I have something sought after!! Boo ya!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    I have them. Didn't before since i was too chubby xD

It is mostly genetics though
  • tenunderfour
    tenunderfour Posts: 429 Member
    My man says mine are his thumb holders. :)
  • dfair1967
    dfair1967 Posts: 91
    I have them but If you want you can have them. mine are very noticeable.
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    I have them, never thought they were something special??? I don't think it's weight-related either cos I'm quite heavy!
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 158 Member
    Don't shoot me, BUT SERIOUSLY!!! That's all
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    I have them and in my cheeks too though my cheeks are not so prevelent with age. I knew cheek and chin dimples were genetic but never thought about back ones. Though it would make sense. My husband loves them all especially my back.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    I always thought it would be cool to have a tail
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    My mom and my sis have them. I however, do not. I'm okay with that though... pretty sure I can have the "V" if I get my body fat low enough. :) I'm already seeing a faint outline... hehehe
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Hey I have those! I never knew what they were.... or that they were a good thing

I didn't notice them until I put weight on, so I thought they were because of that and wanted to get rid of them.

i feel so much better about them now haha