Almost didn't recognize myself!

Options
Sometimes I get down because I feel as if I'm not losing weight fast enough. A death in the family, lost a job, broke up with my man, and yet here I stand successful in many things: including weight loss, a double masters degree, cancer survivor, etc! My beautiful niece was born two weeks ago and at that point my log in counter went by the wayside, but up until then I had logged in for 215 days and here are my results.

270213_1907434922560_1142412071_31746449_7078180_n.jpg

2011-05-2195111143-4.jpg
lilac fest 2011

IMG_4215-2.jpg
jan 2012

IMAG1386-1.jpg
feb 2012

IMAG0524.jpg

today :)

stats: October 1-April 28 -35lbs, down from size 22 to 16 (even down half a shoe size!)
Two weddings coming up! Bridesmaid in September (and I have to order a new dress now!!! They cannot alter mine down four sizes!) and bridesmaid next June- can't wait to see what another year will bring.

Also, on June 2 I will be four years cancer free. There was another test done a few weeks ago and CANCER FREE!! :) Thanks for al of the support from my friends on MFP and my family, of course. You CAN do it! I am now as small as I was when I graduated from my Bachelor's degree in 2006. 30 more and I'll be where I was in high school!!! :) Check out my profile for more recent pics- these are just the best body shots I had.

Best of luck.
With love and laughs,
Stacey

Replies

• 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, Stacy!! Great job!! And happy to hear you are a survivor....
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I just wanna hug you!! Great job on the loss, you look really amazing (especially in that last pic in that outfit wooo)! :heart:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    hubba hubba!!! Doing great!
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing :) well done beautiful! Also, congratulations on being cancer free :) that is beautiful news
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I love hugs!! I'll take them!! Thanks xoxo
  • jensoleandersen
    jensoleandersen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wonderfull! You look picture perfect!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    hubba hubba!!!

For real?!?
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being cancer free for 4 years!!! The weight loss is amazing too but as a cancer survivor I know the feeling of being cancer free year after year. I'm 10 years off treatment on June 28th this year. The time starts flying by after this.

Congratulations on everything!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing journey! Congratulations on all that you've accomplished!!! :heart: your last two dresses, but then I'm partial to black :laugh:
  • rockinsue285
    Options
    you look stunning hun, can I ask peeps here how do you post pics on forums?
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Thanks all- the smaller the size, the smaller the clothes, the more risque! ow ow!! :)
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    You FANTASTIC!!! Love the black outfit - hot! (If you don't mind my saying so - :laugh: )

And 'grats on being cancer-free. My mom and sister were both diagnosed (different types of cancer) in the past 6 months. I can't wait for the day they can say the same. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! well done on your journey!!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • shabbal
    shabbal Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations on all your hard work on weight loss and strength in beating cancer:)
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Cancer free = fantastic news! :bigsmile: Congrats! That is a lot of stuff you're going through, but you've done a great job taking care of yourself despite it all. Such an inspiration.
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations on your many successes!!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats. And congrats on being cancer free!
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Its amazing to me what 33 lbs can do for a person! You are just amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!