tried without friends-NEED FRIEND!

Options

Replies

• kwlamanna
    kwlamanna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    not sure how to add friends but if you know how then please add me :) Support systems work!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you like...that goes for anyone and everyone! You can never have too much support.... :)
  • sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    add me, I log every day :)
  • Perisylpha
    Perisylpha Posts: 139
    Options
    You can add me too if you like, as can anyone else here with good motivational skills : )
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me!! I'm on everyday and I think I do a good job of motivating...:drinker:

Oh, please just put a quick note in the request so I know your from this thread. Thanx
  • cassue97
    cassue97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I open for any requests! :)
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    No photo = no friend request, sorry.
  • Oishay
    Oishay Posts: 21
    Options
    Joined a few days ago and haven't got the navigation sorted... happy to friend & support who needs it!
  • fitspo124
    fitspo124 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm new to the site but not to weight loss. Not currently looking lose but here to tone and gain muscle, log my food and exercise. Will try my best to encourage.
  • ryliejaiden
    Options
    I'm here everyday and love to see what my friends are up to and cheer them on. I joined a couple years ago and quit because I didn't have any support or encouragement. I came back to try again and have a good group of friends on here now, having those friends helps SO much!

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • MrsHenaughan
    Options
    Just begun myself (day 6) and am thinking the same thing. I generally use the iphone app but would love a friendly bit of support and can certainly offer it back! x
  • Jeanne78832
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on several times a day.
  • jackieirene
    Options
    I received a call from my daughter today saying she referred me to this site as she has been told it is easier if you have a friend. Wow! When I signed up, it said I was already a member. I guess I've not used this in a long time. I'm back on today. Tried new exercise today--Aqua Zumba--not very hard, and fun.

Nicole, I hope this helps. I need all the help I can get!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Jackie
  • marylovehellokitty
    marylovehellokitty Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • HarajukuGrrl
    Options
    I could use people too! I'm trying to get healthy, I'm recovering from an eating disorder...anorexia for years, then bulimia for yrs...now normal weight but need to tone up and drop a few in a healthy manner but its hard...because lord knows I murdered my metabolism...and my body doesnt respond like a normal persons. And instead of dropping for the wrong reasons I need advice on healthy ideas n stuff. :)
  • Kishsa27
    Kishsa27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me up :)
  • cygnet98
    cygnet98 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new and need friends in this journey!

P.
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi we all need friends on this no matter the age. You can friend if I haven't had you as s friend already.
    AnneW1952
  • annew1952
    annew1952 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me as well. Eating and gaining and losing weight is universal it knows no age. AnneW1952
  • mpnaegle
    mpnaegle Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the same boat! I added u...anyone please friend me!!!! I know the support is good for success!